News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Behold a pail horse DVD

Started by SSG Platz, May 03, 2012, 05:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SSG Platz

Hay this post was in the announcements, on another Appleseed board a few people expressed intress in picking this up it's $20.00 plus 10 bucks shipping, shipping is the same wether you order 1,10,or 20 so to negate the shipping cost I am asking if anyone else wants to get together and pick this thing up I would be able to get thee out to people as we have shoots and the IBC is comming up for anyone out in the western pa area. So if any one is interested just reply to this thread and once I get an idea of who all wants this we will make an order.

PS its suppose to have a big thing in it about Appleseed. 
~PlatzOut~

Quote from: Two Wolves on May 01, 2012, 10:17:22 AM
It's time to go to the MOVIES:pop:

I went to the Fredericksburg film festival on Sunday and watched the unveiling of Behold a Pale Horse. This movie is about America's last chance and has a segment/ scene with Appleseed in it. Our own Scout---Michael Adams is featured along with a hot firing line staffed with our instructors. The scene was shot on location in Fredericksburg.  ^:)^

The movie has Charlie Daniels who wrote and performs the theme song.

I must warn you, the message is strong. The theater was sold out and there was a standing ovation at the end.

It has been released on DVD and I encourage you to go to the web site and take a look.
http://beholdapalehorse.tv/

My America, my Appleseed, my mission---Two Wolves
Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and loard if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

EZ3

"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Chainsaw

Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo

ID_Hezekiah

The British learned to dread the frequent appearances of this dire rider at unexpected points along the route of their passage, for his aim was true, and the economical principles in which he was trained forbade his wasting powder and ball.

SSG Platz

Ok guys so far I'm up to 8 videos, I will let this run through the weekend to see if there is any more interest, then I will place the order Monday/Tuesday, so there is plenty of time for this thing to come in before the IBC, because I imagine I will see the bulk of you guys there.

~PlatzOut~
Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and loard if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

SSG Platz

Speak soon or forever hold your peace! I'm up to 10 videos and will be placing the order at or about 1700hrs today, so let me know, this is one shot one kill. No further orders will be placed by me. As of now it will be $21.00 per person, $20.00 per video $10.00 shipping / 10 =$21.00, but this could change if anyone else joins in Post on this thread, PM, email, or call me by COB.

Thank You,

~PlatzOut~

Charles McKinley

I'm in.  See most of you at the CHAP Convention,

Stand
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

SSG Platz

Alright everyone, the order has been placed and it's $21.00 per person, chainsaw And GEmanuel are the only persons I have received money from so far. It says it takes up to 2 weeks to process so hopefully I will have it before IBC for anyone who is going to be there you can pick it up then. For anyone that is not planing on going to IBC if you want, you can send me $22.00 and I will send it to you same dating get it media mail. If you want me to send it to you or you want to send me the money in advance PM me and I will give you my address.

~PlatzOut~

SSG Platz

Everyone, I have good and bad new; Good news is the videos are now in. The bad news is I just finished watching it, and I have to admit its probably the scariest thing that I have ever seen.....  My fellow compatriots Comunism is not at our door step, it has slipped in the back door while we wern't looking!  I may not be able to sleep tonight and I honestly mean that.
On a side note, Appleseed is in this video for a total of 3 minitues, but the speaker was, in my openion a fantastic ambasitor and represented everything that we stand for.

I know a hand full of you guys have already paied me for this video, as I mentioned before I can either give it to you when I see you next or I can send it to you media mail. If anyone is still interested in these videos, I ordered 4 for so
Someone who said they wanted them and then after multipul tries to get ahold of them to arrange payment have  not gotten back in contact with me, so... With that said I likely, unless this person contacts me within the next few days, will have 4 extra videos for anyone who wants one $21.00

mal

Score me one of those extra.  I was bummed i didn't see this thread before the order was placed & missed out.  I can meet you most anytime to pick up & cash out.

~

Oh, and to your point.  Yes, the communists (or whatever brand of collectivism you'd prefer to use) have already seized power in not only the US, but across the globe.  While the masses argue left vs right, those in power continue along with their agenda, controlling both parties.

Hence the most important word in Appleseed; Urgency!  We're not in danger of losing the country.  We've just about lost it already. 

~

"The Founders would have been done by now."  ~anonymous T-shirt
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

Charles McKinley

The one for EZ3 and stand could be sent together.   If EZ3 wants his mailed we work together often.  How much do you need for shipping?

Thanks

Stand
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

yellowhousejake

Quote from: SSG Platz on June 11, 2012, 10:21:52 PM
My fellow compatriots Comunism is not at our door step, it has slipped in the back door while we wern't looking!  I may not be able to sleep tonight and I honestly mean that.

Then work harder. Funny thing the founders saw this coming, warned us, and we still got caught with our pants down. But they saw that and gave us the tools to remedy the problem.

We can replace every elected official from Hawaii to Maine in six years.

Six years every man and woman who took an elected office can be on the street. From dog catcher to President, every last one. If we choose it.

Now we know how to do that, and Fred actually set the bar pretty low. He only asks that we double every year. That means every instructor need only find one more person to join the program. Twelve months to find one person.

What if every instructor found two people? What if we had three thousand instructors nationwide in 2013? Then nine thousand in 2014?

Nearly ten thousand Riflemen giving elevator speeches, ten thousand Riflemen presenting history every week, ten thousand Riflemen looking for two more people in twelve months.

Do you think the people who would bring this country down have nine thousand boots on the ground? Will they have thirty thousand boots on the ground in 2015?

I don't.

I don't need a video to tell me the symptoms, I need a program to provide me with a cure. Better citizens are the cure, and Project Appleseed makes better citizens. So let's get to work, making a difference is only two years away, if we want it bad enough.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

mal

Quote from: yellowhousejake on June 12, 2012, 05:55:00 PM
I don't need a video to tell me the symptoms, I need a program to provide me with a cure. Better citizens are the cure, and Project Appleseed makes better citizens. So let's get to work, making a difference is only two years away, if we want it bad enough.

YHJ

Agreed.  Hence the quote in my sig.  I helped out a certain candidate running for POTUS, but it all felt fruitless.  It really comes down to educating people on what's going on around them as they sit on the couch oblivious to the world.  Then came along Appleseed.  I think it's a great first step to (i hate to use the tired old term, but it is so appropriate) WAKE UP people.

Despite all that, i still want the vid.  I'm a news/documentary junkie.  Some people follow sports, some watch TV.  I read news & watch documentaries. 

~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

SSG Platz

I must confess that I felt appathetic for some time, then I was able to become a part of this organization and it has already done a lot for me. But even with that there is so much that I didn't know and likely still don't.  Hell, I'm even considering running for some office myself now, it's just so frustrating, I wish there was a giant switch that would wake everyone up. It's almost like the matrix though, there's a blue pill and a red pill and you have to make a choice but to make that choice you have to know that there is one to begin with. And therein is the problem, no one seems to know they have a choice, no one seems to know that anything is even wrong.

~PlatzOut~

yellowhousejake

Quote from: SSG Platz on June 13, 2012, 12:08:05 AM
And therein is the problem, no one seems to know they have a choice, no one seems to know that anything is even wrong.

~PlatzOut~

That is why we are here, that is the key to success, you're seeing it now. Everything about Appleseed leads to the benediction. If they do not know, it's simply because we (you) have not told them yet.

Find more instructors.  O0

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

SSG Platz

I've got 4 on the hook, just got to set that hook with a rifleman's score and I'll have an orange hat on all of them. PA is keeping busy!

~PlatzOut~

yellowhousejake

Quote from: SSG Platz on June 13, 2012, 01:47:58 AM
I've got 4 on the hook, just got to set that hook with a rifleman's score and I'll have an orange hat on all of them. PA is keeping busy!

~PlatzOut~

I bet you feel better already!  I do.

YHJ

YHJ