News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructors and IIT's needed for Corona, CA June 16-17, 2012.

Started by Camljr, May 25, 2012, 03:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camljr

Fellow Patriots!

I have just signed up as Shoot Boss for Corona, CA on June 16-17, 2012.

I need some help!  There are 29 pre- regged right now, but I anticipate more by shoot time.

Let me know if you can help out.  Even if it is only for 1 day, either Sat. or Sun.

I will be going down Friday to get the lay of the land in Corona, (I do not know the Backer situation).
I will also have a hotel room, and need to know who else will need to bunk up there.

OR we can camp on the range... let me know who prefers to camp out, and i will consider doing the same.

Please put yourself on the schedule with Instructor scheduling if you can help...

Thanks to all in advance,

Camljr

96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

asminuteman

Backers are in the range barn...corplast\wood frame.....4 shooters per frame....more than enough for 50......steel stakes are with backers.
(you will need) sledge hammer and cordless drill + screws

location (facing barn) walk in doors and turn right, at the back wall/end

I'll see about "freedom" to work......
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

Camljr

Thanks Ken, I could use you as we may need two red hats to run seperate lines.

I will drive frim my house, you can get reimbursed for gas to my house and back.

Let me know...

P.S.   I got OK for another Corona 210 today from Rauhages. Also spoke to Turners head guy... they are also on board.

Sept. 15-16, 2012.

Send e-mail direct, whether able to attend the June 16-17, 2012 Corona shoot.

I will have rented bunkhouse for us in Corona...

camljr(at)juno(dot)com

96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt