News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Maine Homeschool Convention

Started by scuzzy, May 22, 2012, 04:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

Hi All,

As part of promotions I've been sending out emails to various homeschool groups. I recently received one which reads:

We would love to have you at the 2nd Annual Homeschool Expo we hold in Aroostook County. If you would like details let me know. I will check out all your links and get back to you.
thanks,

Trisha White
www.guilfordchristianacademy.com
www.homeschoolexpo.guilfordchristianacademy.com

Any of you guys able to help with this if I can get this worked out?

Thanks,
scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

scuzzy

Update: Just got a reply back from Trisha. The convention is on June 2!!! Anyhow I'm attaching an application see just emailed me.

Here husband also happens to be a gunsmith and said some of his customers have mentioned Appleseed to him in the past. It seems they are interested in coming out to a shoot.

I know this is short notice but if anybody lives near Aroostook County and is interested let me know. There is a small entry fee to setup a booth but I might be able to talk them into a free booth by giving her husband a free pass to a shoot.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

TOMINCT

I'll pass the word to the AS crew in state.

Maine is a BIG state, I think Aroostook county is the upper one third of the state!
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

The Old Guide

I'm on it. I spoke to 47 home schoolers in Bath, Maine a few weeks ago.
Our history is not a list of dates and places. It is a dynamic adventure of freedom and individual courage.

Crak's IBC, August 2010.
Fred's AIBC, April 2011
kDan's IBC, March 2012
Northeast SC Confab, Feb. 13