News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Manchester KD Instructor and Rifleman event

Started by Ramblin' Wreck, May 19, 2012, 12:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramblin' Wreck

Attention Appleseed Instructors and Riflemen. There is a KD scheduled for Monday May 28 in Manchester, TN. It is restricted to Appleseed Instructors and those who have already fired a Rifleman score. We can shoot  out 500 yards or more at this range. There are 24 spots available, not 23 that I've registered, so sign up if you're interested. This is a great facility.

Check it out here: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3581252623/eorg

See you there.

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown

TN_Dadx5

Will and I are already signed up!  I scored 212 last year (in a monsoon storm) and want to do a little better!
"A nation of well informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins." Benjamin Franklin
Visit and "Like" the TN Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Tennesse.Project.Appleseed

Ramblin' Wreck

I left last year after we shot 300 yards in that rain. I'm thinking of trying with my 1903 Springfield that has been in my family for nearly 70 years.
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown

Theophilus

Wish Joni and I could be there with you.
We left on your tail (after 300 yards, and lunch), and I was having trouble with a brand-new (to me) but well-used M1 Garand.
I needed alot more experience with it, and am still looking forward to getting that experience.

Theophilus
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him may not perish, but have life eternal.  John 3:16

CQ CQ CQ de WB7AOW