News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Bates City Appleseed?

Started by RBelew, February 19, 2012, 01:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RBelew

Does anyone know if there is going to be an Appleseed at Bates City,MO this spring?  I am not seeing it on the schedule.  I have been pumping the guys at work hard to come and bring their young ones and my son was planning on attending this time.    Just checking I know it hit the schedule kind of late last year also.   Trying to make sure I can schedule around it with all the other stuff going on.
Thanks

Lowglow

I was wanting to know the same thing. I live just a few miles up the road and was hoping to use my ROC card to shoot this year.

RBelew

I have talked to several people that were planning (hoping) there was going to be a spring Appleseed at Bates City but I have had no reply and have not seen anything posted.  Anyone have any info one way or another?

Patriot Gal

Do you have a good contact name and number?

I have contacted this range twice over the past two months with the phone number on their website.  I have left messages with no return phone call from them!

Any help to get this range back on the schedule would be appreciated.
Patriot Gal
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

RBelew

Sorry I have not checked back in but try these numbers I think they can help or lead you to someone that can, Bob mentioned the Appleseed in the new members class last saturday.
Bob Harris
Bharris408@yahoo.com
816-863-4070
or
Curt Cotton
twistrate308@gmail.com   
phone 816-500-7020.

Hope its not too late to get one this spring,  let me know if I can help.  My email is rlbelew97@sbcglobal.net

Thanks

Patriot Gal

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Lowglow

I live about 15 miles from the Pioneer Gun Club and spoke to Bob.
Bob said he has tried to contact Appleseed several times and has been playing phone tag, but would be intrested in having an Appleseed. You can either Call him or leave a message on thier facebook page and you guys can get together and make some plans.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Pioneer-Gun-Club/161307200600081

1-816-743-9218

210day2

Put me down as interested as well.