News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

June 2: Promo Opportunity - Miamisburg Mini @ MSC Open House

Started by MeanStreaker, May 01, 2012, 12:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanStreaker

Hey everyone,

The Miamisburg Sportsmens' Club has asked Appleseed to participate in their annual Open House again.  Sat June 2, 10:00-2:00.  It's a lot of fun where many different orgs and activities set up a station somewhere on the grounds.  At ours, we will be shooting.  :~  As well as letting folks know about the full events, sneaking in some history, etc.

Lunch will be provided and we'll get plenty of trigger time on the centerfire range!

It would be great to have a nice group of Instructors, AppleCore, anyone in fact, attend this.

Who's in?  O0

These are awesome promo opportunities, and we sorely need them.

Thanks.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Louie

"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors." --George Washington, Thanksgiving Proclamation, 1789

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."

MeanStreaker

Yes Sir, Sat June 2.  I do not yet know the time, but will guess it will be something like 10-2ish.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

MeanStreaker

Anyone else want to join me and DryFire for this?

Sat June 2, 10:00-2:00.  Lunch (burgers, brats, mets, cole slaw, potato salad, similar) will be provided by the club.  And we'll be doing a lot of shooting on the centerfire range!  The club is even providing some ammo!
--Thomas Paine

DGMilty

Lunch, eh?   O0   And a great opportunity to promote Appleseed!!!   ^:)^    I will DEFINITELY check my schedule!!!
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.   -Thomas Jefferson

MeanStreaker

Hey all, I just learned they are postponing the Open House due to a lot of conflicting stuff for that weekend.  They are tentatively looking at Aug 4 now and I'll update when I hear something definitive.  Thanks.
--Thomas Paine