News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Women on Target at Menomonie WI

Started by RustyRed, May 18, 2012, 06:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RustyRed

Martin and I were asked to promote Appleseed at the Women On Target  May 19th
in Menomonie Wi Rifle Range from 9am-5pm
I sure hope this will help fill our shoots!!
I will take pic's

SavageShootr

Hey RustyRed.

22calgal and I helped out at a WOT event in CA. It went very well. The NRA people were glad to have us and we handed out a ton of tri-folds.

Enjoy!!!

SS
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

RustyRed

Had a great time at WOT!
Martin
The women

RustyRed

some of the volunteers

Mark Davis

I did a Women on Target event today, We had 36 women divided into three groups and rotated around rifle, pistol, and shot gun.
Served an almost gourmet lunch, the waiting list is to sign up is months long.
I tell them about appleseed, and have had a few come for the more advanced rifle program offered at appleseed.
My commitment to Women on Target is about 6 years older than my commitment to appleseed.

dragonfly

Well done Folks  O0 O0 O0 O0  Hope we see some of those folks at Colfax June 2-3

Thanks,
D-fly   Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

RustyRed

Quote from: dragonfly on May 21, 2012, 01:23:56 AM
Well done Folks  O0 O0 O0 O0  Hope we see some of those folks at Colfax June 2-3

Thanks,
D-fly   Keeping the Faith
Thats what we are hoping for!! but we talked to a few that were from your area and MN,I gave them magnets,tri folds and the schedule, so I do hope we all will benefit from this. We had 89 women plus there was a few men to!!

On Aug 11th we will be going to a muzzleloader shoot for youth and adult's and then hopefully get another shoot in Menomonie right after that!Thats the plan :~ :--- ^:)^