News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Waterman IL May 5-6 2012

Started by Tornado, April 20, 2012, 11:13:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tornado

Looks like the line if filling up well for Waterman May 5-6th. But we could use a few more IIT's and Instructors still. Please check your calendars and PM Instructor Scheduling if you can make it. We'd love to have you even if it's only for 1 day. Bring a friend or two.

-Tornado
"Great things have been affected by a few Men well Conducted."

George Rogers Clark

Yogi

Chief kid and I are planning to do a day or two, will sign up soon

Patriot Gal

Hey!!!  Wasn't your name going to change???   >:D

Quote from: JR on April 20, 2012, 11:52:27 PM
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Tornado

Quote from: JR on April 20, 2012, 11:52:27 PM

Thank you. Look forward to working with you both again. What's this I hear about a name change?

George Rogers Clark

Yogi

We were talking about how we picked our forum names.  I shared what we originally planned and chickened out when it came time.  I'll have to figure out how to do it , and see if they are available.

Patriot Gal

PM inbound!  O0
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

~Thomas Jefferson

~President Ronald Reagan

Tornado

Quote from: Tornado on April 20, 2012, 11:13:35 AM
Looks like the line if filling up well for Waterman May 5-6th. But we could use a few more IIT's and Instructors still. Please check your calendars and PM Instructor Scheduling if you can make it. We'd love to have you even if it's only for 1 day. Bring a friend or two.

-Tornado

Any other instructors interested? We've got 15 pre-regs so far so looks like we'll have plenty of shooters to work with. Should be a good time sharing history and marksmanship with some nice people who are willing to get off the couch.  O0

George Rogers Clark

BrownBessEd

No Go for me that week end, family has a first communion, prom, and a confirmation.

Yogi

It is unlikely we will make it. I was hoping Sunday,but it looks unlikely as boo boo has baseball game and I  coach.  Yogi (JR)

2 clicks low

Yogi?
Boo Boo?
Where's Mr. Ranger?
Keep your hands out of my pick-a-nick basket!
2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Patriot Gal

~Thomas Jefferson

~President Ronald Reagan

The Almighty Ram

Tornado, I'm bringing some friends of mine. I was thinking of shooting/requalifying on a bolt action with them, but was wondering if I could still participate in the event as a student since I've already made Rifleman.

--Varun
Jack the sound barrier. Bring the noise.

Patriot Gal

Oh yeah!!! O0

Quote from: The Almighty Ram on May 04, 2012, 11:25:55 AM
Tornado, I'm bringing some friends of mine. I was thinking of shooting/requalifying on a bolt action with them, but was wondering if I could still participate in the event as a student since I've already made Rifleman.

--Varun

~Thomas Jefferson

~President Ronald Reagan

32clickshigh

Awesome event, a little sad I am unable to attend today, I will DEFINITELY attend your event in June.

Tornado

"Awesome event, a little sad I am unable to attend today, I will DEFINITELY attend your event in June."

Look forward to seeing you there.

-Tornado

George Rogers Clark

SemperFindley

@Tornado, I asked my friend that most recently graduated from bootcamp and he said the Marine Corps was teaching with Iron sights when he went through, but companies after his were starting to use RCO (ACOG) optics on the rifles. When my other friend comes home in about a month I'll ask him. I hope for the sake of the USMC they stick to the Iron Sights as long as possible and then train with the optics for specializations. Also I talked to my dad and he said he would buy me a Kimber 1911 - Warrior.

Tornado

Quote from: SemperFindley on May 15, 2012, 10:47:51 PM
@Tornado, I asked my friend that most recently graduated from bootcamp and he said the Marine Corps was teaching with Iron sights when he went through, but companies after his were starting to use RCO (ACOG) optics on the rifles. When my other friend comes home in about a month I'll ask him. I hope for the sake of the USMC they stick to the Iron Sights as long as possible and then train with the optics for specializations. Also I talked to my dad and he said he would buy me a Kimber 1911 - Warrior.

I like your forum name. :) Thank you for this information. I'd be very interested to hear if there are any changes.

Come out and shoot with us again. I'd like to see you build on the progress you've made. Dry fire practice at home 10-15 minutes, 2-3 times a week and most likely you'll achieve Rifleman at your next Appleseed.

-Tornado

George Rogers Clark