News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Redmond Rod and Gun Club

Started by Prescott, February 12, 2012, 08:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prescott

Thanks to the hard work of Ducko, Appleseed has a new host range in Central Oregon.

The Redmond Rod and Gun Club will be hosting three AS shoots this year.   Please mark your calendars with these dates:

When we started working on the dates, we did not realize that we were scheduling the April shoot on Easter weekend.   Therefore, we are moving the date out to May.

May 5/6, 2012
July 14-15, 2012
August 25-26, 2012

If you need any additional information on these shoots, please send me a PM or call at 503-686-9500

Prescott
Oregon State Coordinator
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

mosinguy

Join or Die

Prescott

Apleeseed will be making it's first appearance in Central Oregon in a couple weeks.

I am looking forward to meeting all the shooters at th e Redmond Rod and Gun Club.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

RL

We have 1 prereg! The shoot is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to be back in CO. I've missed it.
...and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people.
John Adams, from the Boston Gazette, February 6, 1775

We live, my dear soul, in an age of trial. What will be the consequence, I know not.
John Adams in a letter to Abigail, 1774.

George Hacker

Hopefully there will be more shooters signing up for the event.  Ducko got the press releases out yesterday and there is a Craigslist ad under "Events" in the Bend area.

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."