News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Baronett, WI - May 5 / 6

Started by zamboni_driver, May 06, 2012, 08:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zamboni_driver

The Baronett Appleseed was at a private range.  The range owner Kathy graciously hosted our group of shooters.  She even invited us into her kitchen (just like Hannah Davis) and fed us lunch and warmed us up.

Baronett, WI  Appleseed by zamboni_driver, - Shooting the morning Redcoat

Baronett, WI  Appleseed by zamboni_driver, - sighting in

Baronett, WI  Appleseed by zamboni_driver, Cheyenne, Laura and Michelle

Baronett, WI  Appleseed by zamboni_driver, - prone demo by BugginOut

Baronett, WI  Appleseed by zamboni_driver, - Slinging up

Baronett, WI  Appleseed by zamboni_driver, - NPOA demo

Baronett, WI  Appleseed by zamboni_driver, - Kathy, the range owner

Baronett, WI  Appleseed by zamboni_driver, - Michael

Baronett, WI  Appleseed by zamboni_driver, on Flickr

Baronett, WI  Appleseed by zamboni_driver, on Flickr

zamboni_driver

Taylor

Thanks to everyone for your part in making our first Yellow River Game Farm Appleseed a success. There were no "Sunshine Patriots" in Barronett this weekend as there was a definate lack of sunshine both Saturday and Sunday. Although we did not have the privilege of awarding any Rifleman Patches this weekend, all on the line displayed the potential. Persist and it will be yours. We are all looking forward to seeing you (and some friends) soon at one of our upcoming NW WI Appleseeds.

Thank you Kathy, our Hostess, who opened her home to us and replenished us with a hot, delicious lunch (not to mention the fabulous deserts) both Saturday and Sunday in adition to being out there on the wet, soggy and chilly firing line. Thank you Kathy.

My own heartfelt thanks to zamboni_driver and BugginOut for the success of this Appleseed. I see two Red Hats on the horizon.

Pics are following.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Taylor

More pics...

Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

More pics...

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

BugginOut

Thanks everyone for bearing with me on during the begining of my journey!
Plan A = saving the country.
-Fred

dragonfly

Well done Everyone  O0

D-fly   Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Morpheus

I must comment on the pics. Although I am very impressed with the soaked jeans :bow: and the obvious persistence that represents, I was most intrigued by the chainsaw on the kitchen table. That is my kind of household! I have once used a reciprocating saw to cut a hoagie but haven't yet used my Stihl. ;D

We are very much looking forward to working with you fine folks at the upcoming shoot at Brill in Rice Lake.

Morpheus and family.
"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry
"We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it." Nancy Pelosi (and Paul Ryan, kinda)

Taylor

Quote from: Morpheus on May 07, 2012, 06:19:40 PM
I must comment on the pics. Although I am very impressed with the soaked jeans :bow: and the obvious persistence that represents, I was most intrigued by the chainsaw on the kitchen table. That is my kind of household! I have once used a reciprocating saw to cut a hoagie but haven't yet used my Stihl. ;D

We are very much looking forward to working with you fine folks at the upcoming shoot at Brill in Rice Lake.

Morpheus and family.

We look forward to working with you and the family also. You guys don't keep a chain saw on your kitchen table in GA?

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

RustyRed

Looks like you all got a little wet!  :---but still looks like you all had fun shooting :~ :~!! keep up the good work! :)

Taylor

Quote from: RustyRed on May 08, 2012, 06:39:46 PM
Looks like you all got a little wet!  :---but still looks like you all had fun shooting :~ :~!! keep up the good work! :)

A few tarps added to the Easy Up and made Sunday downright enjoyable.  :)

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison