News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Boyceville, WI May 5-6,2012

Started by martin, May 06, 2012, 08:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

We had a great weekend at Boyceville. Managed to dodge the storms , fought off the deer, and met some great people! Congratulations to our Rifleman,
                                                                     Tom   230
                                                                     Taylor  235
                                                                     Brian    210

Thanks to the Northwest Rod & Gun Club for hosting this event and having a hot lunch both days.
  I should also mention the great job our instructors did.
                                             Let's hear it for                    RustyRed
                                                                                       Nate
                                                                                       the famous Crash
                                                                                      and Zamboni Driver , who did double duty at both
                                                                                       Barronett and Boyceville.
  Well done to all.
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

RustyRed

shooting prone

RustyRed

RustyRed

Sonja

RustyRed

Martin and Crash showing how to card sights

RustyRed

Brian
carol

RustyRed

pic's

RustyRed

Tom
Ethan

RustyRed

group shot!
Rifleman Tom

RustyRed

Martin chasing the deer away!!it wanted to stay!
pic
Jen

RustyRed

Ethan
Ethan shooting

RustyRed

Rifleman Brian
Rifleman Taylor

Taylor

Great job guys. Special thanks to the famous zambroni_driver for contributing to the success of 50% of WI's Appleseeds this soggy weekend. We miss you up here but splitting off helps spread the Appleseed Message which is what we're all about.  :)
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

dragonfly

Wow Zamboni_driver found a way to be at 2 Appleseeds in the same weekend, now thats COOL  :cool2:

Well done Everyone  O0

See you on the trail,
D-fly  Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

nate_m

hello all. thanks for comming. was a good time.

nate

RustyRed

Welcome on board Nate, glad to see you made it on the internet!! we are so happy to have you as an instructor ^:)^ :~
Nate took on the orange hat in riverfalls,wi april 21

crash

WOHA Nates online!  And when did I become famous, I thought i was infamous?  Great shoot as always great group of people, i look forward to seeing all again.... with friends!
"The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting."
― John Adams

RustyRed

"Wow" what a shoot, had a great time with all the shooters!!

:~To all our Riflemen REMEMBER 210 is not a perfect score 250 is O0!!! so come back and bring friends!! ^:)^

Come on Martin (crash famous) he will have a big head!!

:bow:Way to go Nate, looks like we got to you, to get on that internet ~~:) welcome!

Hope to see all the shooters back for another :~ :--- shoot bring family and friends! ^:)^

dragonfly

Welcome to the forum Nate  :)

Actually its the Legendary crash  O0 right up their with the Great colycat  ..:.. , and the Marvelous Martin  :cool2:

D-fly   Keeping the Faith

Quote from: crash on May 08, 2012, 09:10:30 AM
WOHA Nates online!  And when did I become famous, I thought i was infamous?  Great shoot as always great group of people, i look forward to seeing all again.... with friends!
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.