News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kaysville event

Started by masonred, May 02, 2012, 10:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

masonred

Going to visit son, daughter in law and new grandson next month. I had hoped to attend the June 15 and 16 event with son. Is there a chance we could get in? We are driving from Texas to Provo and this will be the only chance for us to attend a shoot together. Your help would be appreciated, but if not possible we understand. Thanks masonred

morrisnk

Hi masonred,

I'd say go ahead and show up.  We'll always try and accommodate those who want to attend.  I'm not sure who will be Shoot Boss at this next one in June, but we'll find out and let him know.

- Nate

Amber Waves

Masonred,
The shootboss for the Kaysville June 15-16 will be my husband, Tornado (aka Ken Miller).  Just send him a PM and he'll get you sorted out.  We, too, are travelling to Utah from Illinois and spending time with family in Utah, so we know this is important.  Hope we see you there.

Amber Waves

masonred

Starting out trip soon and looking forward to the time in Utah. Still planning to go to the 15-16 shoot in Kaysville, and hope to participate but whatever happens is OK. Will bring rifle, ammo, ear protection etc and good attitude.  :)