News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

USA Today: National Park Guide: Massachusetts' Minute Man

Started by NavNuke, June 30, 2012, 10:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NavNuke

National Park Guide: Massachusetts' Minute Man

Minute Man National Historical Park brings the revolutionary battlefield to life at Concord's North Bridge, where a battle on April 19, 1775, marked the beginning of America's war for independence.

Welcoming more than 1 million visitors from around the world each year, the park hosts several battle re-enactments annually. The largest demonstration is given on the Saturday closest to Patriot's Day, the third Monday in April.

Put up on the USA Today page yesterday afternoon. Let's give this guy some exposure. For those with Twitter and Facebook accounts lets recommend it. For other, lets get some comments on it. Getting the article around is the best way to let the paper and its editor know that there is interest. Its more likely to get a follow up or future article.

I've emailed an address that may be the author. If I get a favorable response, I'll share so that others can thank him personally.

XNN
"Be ever questioning. Ignorance is not bliss. It is oblivion. You don't go to heaven if you die dumb. Become better informed. It is necessary for us to learn from others' mistakes. You will not live long enough to make them all yourself." -- Adm. Hyman G. Rickover

SavageShootr

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete