News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

THE MOVIE IS HERE!!!!

Started by Two Wolves, May 01, 2012, 10:17:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Wolves

It's time to go to the MOVIES:pop:

I went to the Fredericksburg film festival on Sunday and watched the unveiling of Behold a Pale Horse. This movie is about America's last chance and has a segment/ scene with Appleseed in it. Our own Scout---Michael Adams is featured along with a hot firing line staffed with our instructors. The scene was shot on location in Fredericksburg.  ^:)^

The movie has Charlie Daniels who wrote and performs the theme song.

I must warn you, the message is strong. The theater was sold out and there was a standing ovation at the end.

It has been released on DVD and I encourage you to go to the web site and take a look.
http://beholdapalehorse.tv/

My America, my Appleseed, my mission---Two Wolves
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Johnnyappleseed

Thanx for posting ,looking foward to viewing it  O0
Semper fidelis
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Two Wolves

Folks, you're not going to hear or see info about this movie on Fox, CNN, The New York Times etc,etc.

It's up to you to keep this thread active and alive. We need a thousand Paul Reveres!  ~~:)

You are all members of the Committee of Correspondence.   :sb:
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

scuzzy

Quote from: Two Wolves on May 01, 2012, 11:51:27 AM
Folks, you're not going to hear or see info about this movie on Fox, CNN, The New York Times etc,etc.

It's up to you to keep this thread active and alive. We need a thousand Paul Reveres!  ~~:)

You are all members of the Committee of Correspondence.   :sb:

Ooorah!!  O0
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

oladcock

Ok...Sounds great. $9 shipping? That's crazy. Charge it to your phone bill? Sounds like it's tied in with those sleazy 900 numbers. I'd love to see it, I'm not buying it "that way"......O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

Josey Wales

..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Two Wolves

This is a hot release. This initial release is promoted by Joyce Riley who has the Power Hour Show and is sold through her web site the Power Mall.
They have set the price for shipping and handling. I agree that $9 is high. There is a 30 day window and then there will most likely be other options available. ~ Two Wolves

Ratchett

Posted on my personal FB and ordered  5 copies.

---postage was still $9, so get together as an instructor group or community source and order multiples to save the shipping---just a thought.

IHG,
ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Two Wolves

You know, maybe a reality check is in order. I paid $10.00 to see this movie plus I had to drive to the theater  and muscle in with 200 plus other folks. I only got to see it once.

The DVD is $20 and the freight is $9 so we'll just round it up to $30.

If 10 people watch that DVD, it was viewed at $3 a piece.

If 100 people see that DVD, it was at .30 cents each.

If 1000 people watch that DVD it would be at .03 cents per viewer. 

Heck, if I keep going the DVD will be paying you! LOL  **)

Yours in LIBERTY, Two Wolves

Two Wolves

Two Wolves

FYI

After the movie I handed out trifolds that included our range schedule along with my phone number. I've started receiving phone calls yesterday from those movie goers inquiring about what to bring to an Appleseed. ~ Two Wolves

SSG Platz

That's a good idea, the only issue would be trying to find a venue to run this video for you, I have yet to see it but from what you said in earlier posts it comes on quite strong and this could be a put off  for some places. For exams my first thought would be to try to get this shown at my church, but my pasture is kind of a hippy so I don't know if he would approve it or not. If you have any ideas of places to get this shown short of just loaning it out to people and holding to get it back let me know.

~PlatzOut~
Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and loard if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Prone to Knit

Great job, Two Wolves, turning the event into an opportunity!

Kim
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell
That's why I knit for our troops.
http://coversandsoles.org

George Hacker

Quote from: SSG Platz on May 02, 2012, 12:06:02 PM
That's a good idea, the only issue would be trying to find a venue to run this video for you, I have yet to see it but from what you said in earlier posts it comes on quite strong and this could be a put off  for some places. For exams my first thought would be to try to get this shown at my church, but my pasture is kind of a hippy so I don't know if he would approve it or not. If you have any ideas of places to get this shown short of just loaning it out to people and holding to get it back let me know.
PlatzOut,

Present it to your pastor and church leadership.  Give them first right of refusal.  If they pass, talk to friends who have more conservative/patriotic church leadership and see if they will get on board.  When I was a pastor our church partnered with people who attended other churches to do worthwhile projects.  A rifleman is persistent so if your pastor says "no" then try another avenue.

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

AZRedhawk44

I would caution that this thread settle and drift to the bottom of the forum.

SOM, SOM.  Stay on mission, stay on message.

While it may appear that we share a similar mission and message as this video, we are a 501c3 non-profit group that has no political allegiances.

The trailer to this video goes far enough to name names of enemies to America as perceived by the video makers.  I promise you, if the video could have been made as a non-profit entity, they would have tried to do it.

This ain't the "Appleseed Movie."

It's an Agenda21/Room641a/ChemTrail/Build-a-burger piece.

I'm gonna get back to Appleseeding, now.

Scout

Rodger, I am glad to hear that your phone line is burning up with folks who have seen the movie, and were then handed a tri fold by you after the show. Thank you, you are the hardest working asset we have in that neck of the woods and I really appreciate you. I look forward to seeing those folks on the line at Fredericberg at the next shoot.

What the trailer does not show, but the movie does, is the Appleseed Project running a shoot. Each person interviewed in this movie has their own personal opinion and while some of the APpleseed spiel got whittled down during editing, the Appleseed Message in the film is the same one we use at events.

Some of the folks in this movie are simply presenting facts, some have opinions or interpretaions of events that may or may not be the actual reality that we as Americams are facing, and yet, the folks who will watch this deserve to have a chance to attend and Appleseed and Appleseed is one of the actual answers presented in the film to the problems that Americans are facing.
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

Two Wolves

Look, I warned you that the message is strong. The point is that these are indisputable facts presented here. The film was three years in the making and everyone interviewed is an expert in their field.

The truth is that America and the Constitution and OUR Bill of Rights are under attack by Geo political forces. There is no denying this otherwise your eyes are shut and your mind is closed.

We are hoping that we can convince our fellow citizens to just say NO to the usurpation's and abuses that have befallen our society. The problem is that when threatened with the loss of entitlements the citizens say ---okay to the abusers.

We the people are the answer and Appleseed is depicted as an answer in this movie. Not the only answer but surely as part of the solution.

It is our duty as Appleseeders to tell the story of April 19Th 1775, but our enemy is not the same one that the colonist faced. You have to look your enemy in the eyes if your are to identify him. Least he will overtake you, and you will just say, how did that happen?

As Appleseeders we have to stay the course while we represent Appleseed, this I intend to do.

Your in LIBERTY~Two Wolves

techres

They key is that this video can help promote Appleseed and get the viewers to our message.

We just need to be sure that people do not think Appleseed is promoting the video or that this is the Appleseed message.

That's a line to walk, and one to walk carefully.
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

SSG Platz

Quote from: techres on May 02, 2012, 02:28:18 PM
They key is that this video can help promote Appleseed and get the viewers to our message.

We just need to be sure that people do not think Appleseed is promoting the video or that this is the Appleseed message.

That's a line to walk, and one to walk carefully.

I 2nd that, that's why I feel that you would need a third party, like your church for example, to present this, and then like two wolves, be in the back to hand out pamphlets. That way your not promoting the film your just there as a representative of the program to give the people more information about our program. Now the problems lies in promoting the movie to a venue or third party and sell them on this like it was there idea, so you can just stand back and say here is Appleseed "as seen on TV" here is information so you can get involved.

~PlatzOut~
Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and loard if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

shaftoe

This movie doesn't relate to Milton William Cooper does it?

Nevermind, it doesn't appear to.

After reading a bit about this I'd agree with AZ Red Hawk that this is not something that Appleseed should openly associate itself with.  Any further discussion by me is via PM only.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. --Edmund Burke

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.  --Theodore Roosevelt

Ubi libertas habitat ibi nostra patria est

scuzzy

Quote from: Two Wolves on May 02, 2012, 02:10:30 PM
Look, I warned you that the message is strong. The point is that these are indisputable facts presented here. The film was three years in the making and everyone interviewed is an expert in their field.

The truth is that America and the Constitution and OUR Bill of Rights are under attack by Geo political forces. There is no denying this otherwise your eyes are shut and your mind is closed.

The truth is always a hard medicine to swallow. I'm looking forward to seeing this movie.

I would think anybody seeing this would be twice as motivated to get off the couch after hearing the message.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.