News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Wilmington, Ohio April 28-29, 2012

Started by dirtdawg, April 18, 2012, 08:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtdawg

Your friendly neighborhood Appleseed liaison checking in-

Clinton County Farmers and Sportsmen's Association is thrilled to host another Project Appleseed at our club.  It is always nice to see folks fully utilizing our facility and see all we have to offer.  It is also nice if we can get a headcount of who is coming, who will be camping onsite, and generally try to match up food preparation with the demand.

With that said, here are the spec's-

Where: Clinton County Farmers and Sportsmen's Association 301 Batson Rd., Wilmington, Ohio 45177  (SW Ohio)

Information

Registration

Please send me a PM if you need additional information about the facility.  I look forward to seeing everybody!

Michael Adams, Secretary
CCFSA

Kick-in-the-pants

Still waiting to see if Dad's schedule has an opening... but hopefully we'll be there!  Maybe this time I'll pull my scope and try it Davy Crockett style?  (I still think I'm cheating and focusing on the target and not the cross hairs... amongst other things  ::) )

KITP

dirtdawg

Quote from: Kick-in-the-pants on April 18, 2012, 08:09:03 PM
<snip>Maybe this time I'll pull my scope and try it Davy Crockett style? 
KITP<snip>
Cool!  I have always wanted to see a flintlock on the AS line.  As you no doubt know, 'Old Betsy' was a .48 cal. http://www.caywoodguns.com/davy_crockett_replica.htm

In other news, the AS line has been moved to the 50 yd pit.  This is expected to be met with much enthusiasm.

the buckeye trapper

You can count on me for lunch both days , but I'll be joining my wife in Waynesville Saturday night so camping is out. Slim was SB in Piqua this weekend and we talked a little bit about your upcoming event. Sounds like fun! I'll plan to arrive about 7:30 Saturday morning. Think I gave you one my cards in Gibsonburg, but my cell # is 937-638-0186. See you then, Blair.

slim

Looking forward to packing that 50 yard pit. I'd like to buy lunch both days. (And some candy!) The ladies always make us good stuff!

Saturday night, I'll camp if folks are camping. If not, I'll head out. We'll see what happens. This last weekend at Piqua it was cold and rainy and I had no problem "wimping out" and heading to the motel. We'll see how it goes.

Tell a buddy, bring a friend! We have to get this line packed!

dirtdawg