News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

N.Y. Congrats are in order for New Shoot Boss: Another D.O.M.

Started by R1SGx2, April 23, 2012, 10:15:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R1SGx2

On Sunday April 22 Another D.O.M. received yet another color hat to occupy the little time he has.

A/DOM was promoted to Shoot Boss. Will now be seen sporting a Green Hat a cross the Northeast.

Mark thank you for all you do,  O0 O0

Krisker, thank you for sharing him and all you do also. :bow: :bow:
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

GEmanuel

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine

Spartan

"With your shield or on it"

Evenstar

'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

CharlieHotel

Congratulations Mark! Now you just need to figure out how to extend days to 48hrs....

CH
"A good plan executed perfectly is better than a perfect plan executed poorly"

"As steel sharpens steel, so one man sharpens another"

"It's not the dope 'ON' the rifle, but the one behind it!" - Unknown PMI, Parris Island, SC 1984

So speak and so act as those who will be judged by the law of Liberty.
For Judgement comes without mercy for those who have shown no mercy, Mercy shall triumph over judgement.
James 2:12-13

VietVet

OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

Josey Wales

..well well you get to play with the big boys now.. LOL!!

..Mark, you are a good man and an asset to our Appleseed, great job and congratulations.. I will see you in LaGrange in two weeks..

......Strength & Honor........JW...........
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Dakota

"A fine marksman with a second rate rifle is far more effective than the reverse." - Colonel Jeff Cooper

How good are YOU, with YOUR rifle, Today?

"If the prospect of having your thumb hit by the bolt is unacceptable do not attempt to load your Garand"-Springfield M1 Garand owners manual

R.I.P "DAKOTA" My Buddy 1/24/01 - 6/23/12

sgtrock

Mark
Congratulations Now time management really becomes interesting,,, multi-tasking :sos:

The Mrs.

Congratulations Mark.  Well deserved.  You have worked so hard developing the skills to become one of the best instructors I have had the honor of working with.

Kris - I know there is so much you do to support the program.  This is not even to mention sharing Mark's time with us and supporting him in so many ways as he does the work that he does.
Think with love and truth
See with love and truth
Speak with love and truth
Hear with love and truth
And come from the heart, with love, and truth, and honor.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. ~ Margaret Mead  US anthropologist

Odin

Mark,

Congratulations, this has been a long time in coming.  Good Job.
Deluce Bellum Inexpertis (sweet is war to those who have never experienced it) - Roman Proverb

"Of his knowledge a man should never boast, but be sparing in his speech.  When to his house a wiser man comes, seldom do the silent make mistakes" - Havamal

"To ask well and answer rightly are the marks of a wise man" - Havamal

LittleMo

Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional!  :)

Marksmanship can be taught and learned,
but the motivation has to be inspired for the
people to become involved.
How many have you inspired that became involved?

http://www.facebook.com/NYSAppleseed
http://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVermont

lprgcfrank

"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

SavageShootr

CONGRATULATIONS Mark!!!!!
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

BuzzG

George Hacker

Congratulations, Another D.O.M. O0

^:)^ Huzzah! ^:)^ Huzzah! ^:)^ Huzzah!

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

LittleMo

Pic of Another D.O.M. accepting another hat - a Green Hat!
Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional!  :)

Marksmanship can be taught and learned,
but the motivation has to be inspired for the
people to become involved.
How many have you inspired that became involved?

http://www.facebook.com/NYSAppleseed
http://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVermont

Another D.O.M.

Thank you all for your kind words and congratulations.  This milestone was a team event that could not have happened without all of you - just as the continuation of my Appleseed journey will require the help, encouragement  and support of everyone else on the team.  There may come a time when I lose focus on our goals, and will require that someone else guides me back onto the path.

I'll see you all along The Trail.
MJA
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore