News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

[**** Connecticut Sporting Arms Donates Rifle to CT Appleseed ****]

Started by CortJestir, April 27, 2012, 05:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CortJestir

We'd like to thank Arnie Wilhite, owner of Connecticut Sporting Arms, for his generous donation of a Liberty Training Rifle (LTR) for use as a loaner to any student who requires a rifle. The LTR Arnie built for us is based on a Marlin 795 .22-caliber rifle to which he added a set of TSR200 Tech-Sights and a sling with quick-detach swivels. In addition, he also furnished it with three additional 10-round magazines to ensure any student who needs it has enough magazines for a Rapid-Fire AQT.

Arnie and his staff at CT Sporting Arms have been ardent supporters of Project Appleseed in CT. And we are greatly humbled by and appreciative of this very kind gesture. We will promise to put the LTR to good use, Arnie!

Connecticut Sporting Arms is located at 1179 Foxon Blvd in North Branford, CT. They provide a wide range of new and pre-owned firearms, firearms accessories, as well as gunsmithing services. They can be reached at (203) 484-7474 or on the web at http://www.connecticutsportingarms.com. If you haven't been, stop by to meet a great bunch of Appleseeders!

CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D

dragonfly

www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Chainsaw

That's awesome, good show Arnie!

...just out of curiosity, how was the transaction handled?  Is it on permanent loan or was it actually donated to an instructor?
Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo

CortJestir

Quote from: Chainsaw on April 27, 2012, 07:36:53 PM
...just out of curiosity, how was the transaction handled?  Is it on permanent loan or was it actually donated to an instructor?

It was donated to an instructor.  :cool2:
CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D