News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Instructor/Rifleman KD in Manchester, TN

Started by Ramblin' Wreck, May 19, 2012, 12:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramblin' Wreck

Attention Appleseed Instructors and Riflemen. There is a KD scheduled for Monday May 28 in Manchester, TN. It is restricted to Appleseed Instructors and those who have already fired a Rifleman score. We can shoot  out 500 yards or more at this range. There are 24 spots available, now 23 that I've registered, so sign up if you're interested. This is a great facility.

Check it out here: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3581252623/eorg

See you there.
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown

Ramblin' Wreck

Passing this along from TnColonel regarding the KD shoot on Memorial Day in Mancheser, TN
[/size]
[/size][/size]

Folks
[/size]      Here is the registration link for the long range/instructor Appleseed event for Monday May 28 at Manchester TN (Arnold AFB Rifle Ranges).  This will be pretty informal,  firing several AQTs at 100, 200, 300 & 400 yards using AEDC's Known Distance Range.  Depending on numbers we may run this in two groups with one shooting, the other pulling targets in the pits, then switching.  Calibers up to .30 (.308 & 30-06) are OK on this range.       This event follows the regular two day 25 meter Appleseed on May 26-27. We still have a few openings for the regular Appleseed on the 26-27 so please talk that up.      http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3581252623       Please drop me a PM if you sign up so I can make sure we build enough target backers. Also - if I left anyone off the list please pass to this them and copy me so I can make sure I have them in our Tennessee PM mailing group list.Best RegardsClaude  --  TNColonel(931) 247-5151  -  Verizon Cell (Central Time Zone)
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown