News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Schedule of Events

Started by GregM, April 24, 2012, 12:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GregM

I couldn't find any info so I thought I'd ask.  What are the schedule of events for a weekend Appleseed event, i.e., what do you do on Saturday and what do you do on Sunday?

We are thinking of attending the Piqua event in June and will be bringing 22LR LTR's only.

Thanks for your input.

the buckeye trapper

The schedule of events at our Piqua shoots and most others I've worked are basically the same. We'll do the safety rules and how to make the rifle safe first thing. Then demonstrate the loop sling, all the steady hold factors for the various positions, the 6 steps of firing the shot, NPOA, and IMC. All the above interwined with plenty of live fire and history make Saturday a big day. Sunday there is a quick review and plenty of AQTs, more history and some great drills to perfect your newfound skills. Hope to see you in June. Regards, Blair, aka the buckeye trapper.   

GregM