News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ohio's Ladyseed!! Wooster April 28-29

Started by Dangerous D, March 05, 2012, 10:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dangerous D

Ohio is going to have a Ladyseed April 28-29 in Wooster, Ohio!  It is sure to be a great weekend to share skills, and heritage in a safe and supportive learning environment.  Ladies need to get out here and "Shoot Like a Girl....We Know YOU Can"!   All skill levels are welcome, it is a great opportunity to get introduced to shooting skills, or to hone what you already have. Leave the kids and the guys at home and come have a weekend for yourself! You'll be so glad you did. 

Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

LindaFromAppleCreek

I'm planning on bringing two daughters, and hopefully two friends with their daughters.

Looking forward to this, a lot!

I'm getting the word out. I put the announcement on the OFCC forums. I'll get it on my Facebook, too. If there are flyers to print, I can post it at a few stores in Wayne County.
aka Mustang380gal

Dangerous D

Great to hear from you Linda, I'm thrilled to have you, your daughters and friends on the line.  I see there are already 2 other ladies signed up Huzzah! Thanks for getting the word out there. I was working on getting some Ladyseed flyers but they are updated and back to me yet. I'll let you know when they are.  Feel free to do what you can to get the word out.   

KAH

Hi Ladies:

I'm just chiming in here to suggest that if there are any husbands/boyfriends (who's wifes/girlfriends are attending the Ladyseed in Wooster this weekend) that are looking for something to do with themselves - there just happens to be an Appleseed at New Philadelphia that same weekend!

SO......drop her off in Wooster and make your way to New Philadelphia where we can spend the weekend learning about Marksmanship and American Heritage, and of course we'll finish off the event by shooting 500 yards on Sunday!

Hope to see you in New Philadelphia at the TUSCO Rifle Range.

KAH
"We are in reality common Americans teaching our fellow common Americans to shoot uncommonly well. In addition we teach them their heritage." TaosGlock quoting SamD

posterboy

I'd take KAH up on his offer and escape quick to New Philadelphia or you might become a manslave at the ladyseed..... >:D

run as fast as you can and don't stop.

pb

Corvette

And may I add, the New Philadelphia AS this weekend is at a great facility with covered firing lines and a 600+ yard range.  Come join us for a great weekend.  Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!