News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR. Spooner WI 4/21-4/22 2012

Started by crash, April 22, 2012, 09:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crash

Wow is all i can say.  What an awesome bunch!  Thanks to the indianhead rifle pistol club for the facilities, and thanks to all our great students.  More to follow but the truck needs unloading!   :wb:
plus i need to see the bear ;-)
"The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting."
― John Adams

Old Glory!

Spooner  O0
Crash  O0

Unpack?  What's that?!
:slap:
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

Taylor

Uploading pics as soon as I relearn how to do it. My truck's unloaded and I have seen the bear.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

dragonfly

:pics:

What bear?

Quote from: Taylor on April 22, 2012, 10:52:42 PM
Uploading pics as soon as I relearn how to do it. My truck's unloaded and I have seen the bear.
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Taylor

You had to be there. PM forthcoming.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Pics installment #1

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Pics installment #2

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Pics installment #3

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Quote from: crash on April 22, 2012, 09:06:49 PM
Wow is all i can say.  What an awesome bunch!  Thanks to the indianhead rifle pistol club for the facilities, and thanks to all our great students.  More to follow but the truck needs unloading!   :wb:
plus i need to see the bear ;-)

As the man says the Students made this weekend. Eleven on the line, six Riflemen and one within three points. As I told you Chad, I look forward to handing you that Rifleman patch myself very soon. Riflemen and their scores: Eric 230, Rob 234 (requalify), Morgan 226, TJ 222, Gale 233 and future Admiral (or General if he opts USMC) Luke 234. Nick, Zach and Josh: sorry you had to leave early for prom, I still think your dates would have had a fun time at our Appleseed. Nick, Zach, Josh and Nate: persist, this weekend was only the first of many steps in your journies to Rifleman. Congratulations to all for your hard work and persistence. You demonstrated how great a Patriots' Weekend in the North Woods could be. Remember all that this is the REAL holiday. If it weren't for April 19, 1775 and the Choices made that day, the fireworks holidays and department store sale holidays would just be another day on the calendar. Remember April 19, 1775 and honor it until your last April 19. I know that I will. See you all again soon.

Thank you Nate for your generous donation to the RWVA in addition to your RWVA membership.

Thank you BugginOut for stepping up and taking the Orange Hat.

Thank you Crash, boscohurn, BugginOut and Dicey for your time, dedication and enormous contributions to another successful Appleseed. Together we can save this Nation.

On to Barronett.

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

zamboni_driver

Hey Crash - Is that a new arrow in the pictures or the same one from last year at Spooner  ;)

crash

Ahh you noticed my "artifact"  yes that is the same artifact from last year.  From the tribe of easton very advanced group.  It belonged to a man named Aluma'num.
"The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting."
― John Adams

Chris Z

Those are some great scores. Sounds like we need a full distance day there. Good work Crash and Taylor! now...where is that gillie suit emoticon...?

crash

Yes it was an awesome group of shooters!  these guys took the instruction really well and the scores show it!  Way to go to everyone who came out  You guys were alot of fun.  i look forward to seeing you all again!

Bosco coming back from "seeing the bear"
― John Adams

Old Glory!

"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

AFTERMATH

I've gotta get to Spooner, one of these days!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Taylor

Quote from: AFTERMATH on April 24, 2012, 10:19:52 PM
I've gotta get to Spooner, one of these days!

See you October 13-14 AFTERMATH. :) :) :)

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison