News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rifleman's Roll CAll

Started by SSG Platz, April 16, 2012, 06:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SSG Platz

RRC is up to date as of now

Thank you

~PlatzOut~
Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and loard if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Brandnew1022

I qualified last month.

Mike M - Audobon, PA Oct. '12

JohnnyRingoLee

John Lee - Sept 16, 2012 - Audubon PA

Thank you!

mal

John G - November - Manheim, PA
Harry W - November - Manheim, PA

Thanks much!
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

eagle223usa

Tom A and Tom B Pittcairn Monroeville 10/ 11-12, 2014.
Rifleman, 10/11/14.

Texas T

Don't know if this is still active,  but I qualified in September 2015 in Ohio, as a border raider, under Corvette. Also worked with Charles McKinley, EZ3 and Invictus Maneo in PA.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

EZ3

Hey T, I think it's been four years since the Rifleman's Roll has been updated.  Not sure the former proprietor is still in the program.  If you are interested in taking over we could see about getting you access.
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Texas T

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017