News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rifleman's Roll CAll

Started by SSG Platz, April 16, 2012, 06:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SSG Platz

Rifleman's Roll Call

LPRGCFrank- February, Audubon, PA.

Chainsaw-September, Allemans, PA.

EZ3-July, Beaver Falls, PA.
Arianne-July, Beaver Falls, PA.
Tactical 308-Sept., Chambersburg, PA.

Dan-Febuary, Manhim, PA.
Vic-April, Chambersburg, PA.
Peter-April, Chambersburg, PA.
Mike-April, Chambersburg, PA.
Daryl-April, Manheim, PA.
Dave-April, Manheim, PA.
LiveFreeUSA,May,Manhime,PA.
Paul-June, Manheim, PA.
Andy-June, Manheim, PA.
Jason, June, Beaver falls, PA.
Sean, June, Beaver falls, PA.
Alex, June, Beaver falls, PA.
Cory-July, Chambersburg, PA.
Laura-July, Chambersburg, PA.
Zac-July, Chambersburg, PA.
Chris-July, Manheim, PA.
Frank- August, Slippery Rock, PA.
Calvin- August, Slippery Rock, PA
Morgan-September, Slippery Rock, PA.
Andrew-September, Slippery Rock, PA.
Zach- September, Chambersburg, PA.
George-September, Palmerton, PA.
Tom D.-September, Palmerton, PA.
Tom H. -September, Palmerton, PA.
Walt-September, Palmerton, PA.
Paul- September, Manheim, PA.
Jerry- September, Manheim, PA.
Mark-October, Manheim, PA.
Shawn-October, Manheim, PA.
Annette-October, Manheim, PA.
Mike-October, Manheim, PA.
Clarke- November, Manheim, PA.
Tom- December, Manheim, PA. (winterseed)

Andy-January, Manheim, PA. (winterseed)
Nick-January, Manheim, PA. (winterseed)
livefreeusa-January, Manheim, PA. (winterseed)
Mal-January. Manheim, PA. (winterseed)
Joshua-March, Palmerton, PA.
Jay-March, Palmerton, PA.
Nathaniel-March, Palmerton, PA.
Zach-March, Palmerton, PA.
John-April, Beaver Falls, PA.
Justin-April, Beaver Falls, PA.
Dave-June, Beaver Falls, PA.
Dan-June, Beaver Falls, PA.
Steve-June, Beaver Falls, PA.
Joe-June, Beaver Falls, PA.
Brian-June, Beaver Falls, PA.
Alex-June, Chambersburg, PA.
Shemane-June, Chambersburg, PA.
Shemane's dad-June, Chambersburg, PA.
Ed-June, Manheim, PA.
Charles-July, Palmerton, PA.
Frank-August, Gaines, PA.
Bill-August, Gaines, PA.
Ryan-September, Palmerton, PA.
Jim-September, Palmerton, PA.
Dave-September, Palmerton, PA.
Lili-September, Palmerton, PA.
Thomas-September, Palmerton, PA.
Dawne-September, Palmerton, PA.
Edheler-September, Beaver Falls, PA.
Stand-October, Slippery Rock, SC.
Ev-October, Slippery Rock, PA.
Roverace-December, Manheim, PA.

GEmanuel-Febuary, Manheim, PA.
Senen-March, LPRGC Audubon, PA.
Brian-March, LPRGC Audubon, PA.
SSG Platz-March, LPRGC Audubon, PA.
Art Welling-April,Manheim, PA.
Mike-April, Beaver Falls, PA.
Frank- April, Lewistown, PA.
Richard B- May, Palmerton, PA.
DeckApe-May, Slippery Rock, PA.
Josh S-May, Manheim, PA.
Jarod L-May, Manheim, PA.
Nathan M-May, Manheim, PA.
Cork- June, Lewistown, PA.
Jason - June, Lewistown, PA.
Steve-June, Elverson, PA.
Alexandra M - June,Manhime, PA.
Bob M-June, Manhime, PA.
Mike C.-June, Manhime, PA.
Invictus Maneo-June,Beaver Falls, PA.
David-June, Gaines, PA.
Kyle Wille- July,Palmerton, PA.
Dan Miller- July, Elverson, PA.
Phil- July, Elverson, PA.
Terry- August, Lewistown, PA.
Wheeler-Aug, Beaver Falls, PA.
Larry-August, Manhime, PA.
Quarter bore- September, Audubon, PA.
Chuck- September, Butler, PA.
David- September, Manhime, PA.
Jim- October, Beaver Falls, PA.
Danny- October, Beaver Falls, PA.
Brian- October, Manhime, PA.

Rifleman listen up, I would like to get a Roll call started of all PA Appleseedses that are rifleman qualified, or at least as many as I can so if your a rifleman and you can remember the month and year you qualified leave a post and I will add you to the list here. Also, shoot bosses feel free if you have a Spare minute and possibly a few names written down in your notes somewhere to hit me up on this. As soon as I get a few more names other than my own I will start the list.

Thank you all,

~PlatzOut~
Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and loard if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Charles McKinley

Stand, Slippery Rock SC, October 2011
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Edheler

Edheler - Beaver Falls, PA - September 11, 2011

SSG Platz

here you guys go, I went though the AAr's for 2010 and this is what I came up with.  there are still a few gaps because some of the shoot bosses didnt list the names for the rifleman at a few shoots.  if you qualified in 2010 and you do not see yourself on the list, or you want to add a last name or change it to a screen name hit post a reply.
Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and loard if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Chainsaw

Chainsaw - Allemans Sept '08  Woot!

Go getum Sarge!
Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo

EZ3

EZ3 - Beaver Falls, PA 07/09

Also please add Mike - Beaver Falls, PA 04/12 ( I'll get the AAR up tonight, promise!)
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

SSG Platz

No problems, will get those names right up, if the shoot bosses don't mind it would be awesome if we could keep this running and as you do your AAR's just post the rifleman names and venue on here and I'll get keep it updated.

lprgcfrank

"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

SSG Platz

Roverace

Roverace   December 2011  Manheim PA :cool2:

SSG Platz

alright everyone, I have went though all the AAR's that I have access to and this is what I have come up with. If anyone has anything to add please reply to this thread, also please shootbosses keep me up to date as we go. We are as current as we can be at this point, and its up to all of us to stay that way. It was a pleasure for me to put this together, and I look forward to adding manny more names to his as we continue.

Thanky you everyone,

~PlatzOut~

SSG Platz

Hay Charles, got you added thanks for the email

~PlatzOut~

EZ3

I've been reminded of a couple more PA Riflemen

Arianne - 7/09 Beaver Falls, PA
Ev - 10/11 Slippery Rock, PA

and you may (or may not) want to edit "Andy" - 5/12 Slippery Rock to read "DeckApe"

You are bringing the patches to the IBC, right?

Thanks

SSG Platz

I sure am, how many do you want? so I can set them aside for you.

~PlatzOut~

EZ3

mal

Additions from Manheim, 2012May20:

Josh S - May - Manheim, PA
Jarod L - May - Manheim, PA
Nathan M - May - Manheim, PA
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

SSG Platz

tatical308

Aim small, miss small!

EZ3

Here's a new one.  Invictus Maneo, Beaver Falls, PA  6/12

SSG Platz

2012 is really looking like a strong year!

~PlatzOut~

mal

Please add the following for June in Manheim, PA:
Alexandra M - June, Manheim, PA
Bob M - June, Manheim, PA
Mike C - June, Manheim, PA
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

Livefreeusa

If there must be trouble  let it be in my day  so my child can live in peace

SSG Platz

NJ-rattler

Kyle Wille, Palmerton, July 8th

SSG Platz

You should check, I put you on here already.

Quarterbore

May I get added!

Quarterbore - Sept 16, 2012 - Audubon PA

Review Here:  http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=465766

Also, there was a John Lee (JohnnyRingoLee on the forum here) at the Audubon shoot that also made Rifleman!
My guns are not worth your life, but freedom and liberty are worth mine

EZ3

Please add:
    Chuck, Butler, PA  9/12
    and if you are including border-raiders who qualify in PA
    Wheeler,  Beaver Falls, 8/12

Thanks

bcurfman

With thanks to EZ3, and regret that he wasn't able to witness it, I made rifleman just yesterday in Slippery Rock. Please add my name to the list. Bruce
Evil is made possible by the sanction you give it - Pamela Geller

"There are some who've forgotten why we have a military. It's not to promote war, it's to be prepared for peace." – Ronald Reagan

"A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box." Frederick Douglass

EZ3

Two more for the list from this past weekend.

Jim 2,  Beaver Falls  10/12
     Danny,  Beaver Falls  10/12  (from NY)

HUZZAH!

mal

Please add:

Larry - Aug - Manheim, PA
David - Sep - Manheim, PA
Double G - Oct - Manheim, PA
Brian B - Oct - Manheim, PA
~Malcontent

~ Thomas Jefferson

~ John Adams