News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Indiana Regional Flyer and Gun Show material

Started by hawkhavn, February 04, 2009, 07:58:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkhavn

All,

Here is a copy of the Indiana centric Midwest Regional Flyer.
I will update it throughout the year as shoots come and go.
Please PM me anything I miss.

Also, copies below of Gun Show materials.

Hawkhavn
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Tracer Fire

HH   thanks this is perfect for a handout    tracerfire

hawkhavn

Might I suggest you have some double sided LTR flyers along as well (a picture is worth 1000 words)   ;D

HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

techres

Placards for giveaways.  These are for printing on cardstock in color and then cut down the center and folded to stand up.

Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

ShaunB

Do you have posters or hand outs we can give out in our store?

yellowhousejake

Quote from: ShaunB on April 12, 2012, 10:00:13 PM

Send me your USPS address in a PM and I will get you some. Would you like a full size poster as well?

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

nyrasgt

Colleagues,
   Have done a number of gun shows, including 550+ table Albany annual...have had good experiences using
CMP rifles as table bait, and CMP catalogs (can email CMP ad they will send you CASES of their 2012 catalog,
into which you can insert your local/regional/state Appleseed schedules and brochures) as giveaways...
   Rifle display is dependent on space you have; minimally a Garand and an LTR.  Albany promoters are very supportive - we rent 2 tables and they double it for a total of 4 x 6 ft tables.  Gives us room for section for Appleseed library of related books, 2 tables of Appleseed-specific materials, and Garand, M1903 and 03-13 Springfields,M1917 Enfield, M1 carbine, Bushmaster AR15 [CMP sold for only 2 yrs], and Daisy 853 - every one of them CMP rifles...they come to check out the rifles (or to try to buy them), ask for/pick up a CMP catalog, and listen to how they can qualify for a Garand by participating in an Appleseed...
   Anyway, email CMP customer service - you'll have 2 x 200 catalog cases delivered...
Excelsior,
madMark
"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846

ShaunB

Quote from: yellowhousejake on April 12, 2012, 10:31:32 PM

Send me your USPS address in a PM and I will get you some. Would you like a full size poster as well?

YHJ

Sniper Company
6011 B Highview Dr
Fort Wayne, IN 46818

I large poster would be great, I am also interested in doing a SNIPERCO friends and family Appleseed if you can have the appropriate person contact me.

yellowhousejake

Quote from: ShaunB on April 12, 2012, 11:18:12 PM
Quote from: yellowhousejake on April 12, 2012, 10:31:32 PM

YHJ

Sniper Company
6011 B Highview Dr
Fort Wayne, IN 46818

I large poster would be great, I am also interested in doing a SNIPERCO friends and family Appleseed if you can have the appropriate person contact me.

Well, Auntiebellum is running the northern end of the state now, but you can certainly start by sending me a PM. Let's get something started.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

AuntieBellum

Definitely loop me in. We would love to help ypu get something set up, so let's talk dates, numbers, etc. I have limited internet access until Tuesday, but its full speed ahead after that!
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot