News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Monmouth, Maine First AS Shoot in Planning Stages

Started by Uncle Jaque, April 12, 2012, 02:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Jaque

Although I don't see it posted on the event listing page yet, The Monmouth (Maine) Fish & Game Association has submitted a host application, and is on track to host our first AS shoot on June 9 & 10, 2012. 

We are located on US Rt. 202 about half way between the Capitol City of Augusta (which is having an AS later this month) and Lewiston in South - Central Maine.

Any AS Shooters who live up this way or who are considering a Summer vacation here in scenic Maine, stay tuned.  We'd love to meet you!

TOMINCT

Okay folks, it's not in the planning stages anymore. It's on!!
Look for more here in the near future.
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

Uncle Jaque

We've been putting up posters, handing out brochures and getting the word out - but apparently only a few registrations have come in so far.  Given this nearly ideal location I can't imagine why we aren't filled up yet!

Domestic Management and I just checked out a new ice cream shack in "Kempville" on the bog road not a mile from the range, where a lot of the Club Members go when they are working on the grounds for a refreshing ice cream.  No doubt Appleseeders will appreciate that if the weather is hot, as it might be.  This is Maine, and one never knows about the weather.  One of our major camp grounds is just beyond it a few miles.

TOMINCT

All of you folks from mid coastal Maine will want to really look at making this shoot! Uncle Jaque and company have pulled out all the stops to make this  a great event.

Not too far from I95. There's camping on site with lunch available both days. Possibly a dinner Saturday evening also. Nice range, covered, with 100 yards available for KD instruction on Sunday.

If there are any questions post them here.

Ramseur 2-12!

TOMINCT

The weather looks great for this weekend and there are some spaces available.

FWIW it will be more than a few months before another Appleseed is in the general area.
Ramseur 2-12!