News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Thanks to Brickhouse

Started by Chainsaw, March 27, 2012, 11:13:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chainsaw

Brickhouse has stepped down as the West Virginia state coordinator.  She will continue as an instructor, thank you!

Allow me to extend my thanks for the service you've provided and will continue to provide.

-------------------------
Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo

Fred

Quote from: Chainsaw on March 27, 2012, 11:13:03 AM

Allow me to extend my thanks for the service you've provided and will continue to provide.

Ditto!

Thanks, Brickhouse! O0
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

Charles McKinley

Thank you Brickhouse,

I hope you can come back up to Slippery Rock sometime.  You made quite an impression on my daughters.

Stand
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

brickhouse

Thanks. I very much appreciate that, Stand. EZ3 has a first class operation running there. I'll come running anytime he calls for  help (or even when he doesn't).
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - General George S. Patton Jr

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

http://www.csj.org/infoserv_cult101/checklis.htm

Cooper

Thank you for your service Brickhouse!
I hope we meet again soon on the trail...

Cooper & Jackie the Rifledog
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Josey Wales

..Brickhouse is a great gal  O0..

..Brickhouse, thank you for all you have done.  Always a pleasure to work with you.  I hope to see you on the trail.. :---

........Strength & Honor.........Josey Wales...................
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

The Log

Thanks for your service, BH. It was great working with you at the Calverton Ladyseed last year. Insert shameless plug for upcoming CT Ladyseed in July - if you're in the neighborhood, of course.  O0

</log>
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn