News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

April 2012 event

Started by Kaylee, March 12, 2012, 10:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaylee

Hi!

Based on past events, what's the expected turnout?

I know in AK the volunteers hung up the "pretty girl with the wood AR" poster that had time and place information on the back. Do we have those for this event as well, and if so how can I get some to take around and hang up?

Also - I don't know yet if I'll be able to help at the event proper   - but I could probably bring or send some RevWar era stuff for the Three Strikes if it would help. I should have my great big hand-painted "Appeal to Heaven" flag done by then. :)

lupis42

My experience with the last couple shoots suggest that the weather will play a huge role in the turnout, for good or bad. 

Also it seems I have accidentally volunteered myself to run the shoot #) so I'll be sending out a mass PM shortly.
You can never be too rich, too good looking, or too well armed.

dwarven1

I have large quantities of Our Lady of the AR-15; I just need to get a flyer done for this year to print on the back.

Oh, and Matt? I've got a LOT of T-shirts, so you may want to only request a metric butt-load of AQTs, Redcoats, etc, for this.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

lupis42

Shoot boxes are standard only for Patriots Day shoots, but it never hurts to ask.
You can never be too rich, too good looking, or too well armed.