News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Michigan has a new Red Hat: Bogie!

Started by T. WOLF, April 23, 2024, 11:58:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T. WOLF

Please join me in congratulating Bogie on his promotion to Instructor!  ^:)^

Kyle has been very dedicated to Appleseed's IIT (Instructor in Training) journey since donning his orange hat in July of 2021.  He attended all three Instructor Boot Camps that were offered in Michigan, and worked 10 shoots (including one in Saratoga NY!) while he honed his history skills and mastered the techniques for teaching our Points of Instruction.

This Red Hat is well deserved, and we're grateful to have Bogie working the lines with us.  Looking forward to many more events with you, brother!
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780

Yates

Quite a few holes in that Orange Hat - Congrats!

King T

I am glad to have been a part in poking a few of those holes. You did a great job. I hope it only gets better for you from here.

Hardcase

Congratulations Bogie!

It has been been a pleasure taking instruction from you.  Thank you for sharing your knowledge, believing in me, and pushing me to succeed.  I look forward to working with and learning from you in the future.

Hardcase

Pookie

During the seventy years which elapsed between the overthrow of the Stuart dynasty and the victory of Wolfe on the Heights of Abraham, the relations between the American colonies and the British government were, on the whole, peaceful; and the history of the colonies, except for the great and romantic struggle with New France, would have been almost destitute of striking incidents. In view of the perpetual menace from France, it was clearly unwise for the British government to irritate the colonies, or do anything to weaken their loyalty; and they were accordingly left very much to themselves. Still, they were not likely to be treated with any great liberality,â€"for such was not then, as it is hardly even yet, the way of governments...

MrZeke

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach unto himself.� - Thomas Paine

"There is certainly no small danger, that indifference may lead to disgust, and disgust to contempt; and thus gradually undermine all the protection intended by this clause of our national bill of rights." - Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1833 Treatise regarding the 2nd Amendment

BeeFree

Make Orwell Fiction Again!

Fidget

Way to go!!!  :partytime: (You know Dorr is a great place to show off your proven skills! 😀)

bogie

Thank you all! It has been a pleasure getting to know you and working with you all. I certainly couldn't have done it without your guidance and encouragement. Looking forward to all the events to come and continuing to pass our heritage along.  :snipersmi
Trying to get Siri to understand when I type npoa I mean it, and don't need autocorrect assistance.

03/20/2016 Qualified - Scoped 10/22
09/24/2016 Re-qual - Tech sight 10/22
04/17/2021 Re-qual - Scoped Marlin XT-22TR

AF5US

:F  :F  :F Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!  :F  :F  :F
 O0  O0  O0

Way to retire that hat in style!
Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleer™:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

MI-copperhead

HUZZAH HUZZAH HUZZAH !
Congratulations Bogie !
Morgan's Rifleman 250 yard cold bore, 10/29/2022, Tusco Rifle Club, New Philadelphia OH KD/Rifle M1A w optics/Prone
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God ! I know not what course others may choose, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death ! " Patrick Henry
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty, than to those attending too small a degree of it. "
Thomas Jefferson
"Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Capt. John Parker
" I have'nt a man who 's afraid to go." Capt Isaac Davis
"I would say that the majority of Americans have no real sense of the value and the uniqueness of being a U.S. citizen.  Once they realize what they have, they are less likely to stand by while some politician attempts to whittle down their rights."  Troy a.k.a. solarguy

ThreadNLead "TL"

Congratulations Bogie!! So happy for you! Looking good in that Red Hat!
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  - Benjamin Franklin
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." -John Adams
Super Trooper, forever in my heart.
First Patch: (was a) KD 10/27/18
Winterseed Patch: 11/11/18
Orange Hat: 11/11/18
"InfernoSeed": 7/20/19
Red Hat: 4/18/21
KD: 11/26/23
Morgan's Shingle/Star (prone and standing): 11/26/23