News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Loaner Rifle Coordination - April 21-22 shoots

Started by The Log, March 11, 2012, 11:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Log

CT Crew --

From the emails and PMs I've been getting, it looks like we're going to have quite a few first-time shooters for the April shoots. A fair number of those shooters are in need of loaner rifles too. I've already committed at least one of my loaners, but it occurs to me that we need to keep track of who has promised what to whom, so we don't have any mix ups and overbook our pool of rifles.

Hence the table below. Please post or PM the total number of rifles you're willing to loan during the shoot, and any commitments you've already made for any of those rifles. I need to go back in my emails and PMs to make sure I haven't oversubscribed - I suggest you do the same. I'll also post the names of any shooters that need rifles.

InstructorLoanersPromised to
The Log3Stew M., Cathie M., Kathy B.
Vernic825tbd
freedomwon3, maybe 4tbd
Glock23tbdtbd
Who_Me?tbdtbd
Old Ironsightstbdtbd

Bear in mind that I'm just keeping track of BTR here - if Guilford needs similar tracking, please let me know and I'll modify accordingly. Also, for BTR keep in mind that we're rimfire only, so please take that into account with your loaners.

Thanks one and all for the help. Please get back to me ASAP - I have a family of four that wants to sign up but needs three rifles.

</log>
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn

freedomwon

I have 3, maybe 4, 3 for sure. Is this center fire as well? Also working on 3 families I know to sign up. At the moment they have not been promissed out to anyone. Phil

The Log

Quote from: freedomwon on March 11, 2012, 10:44:23 PM
I have 3, maybe 4, 3 for sure. Is this center fire as well? Also working on 3 families I know to sign up. At the moment they have not been promissed out to anyone. Phil
Rimfire only. I'll put you down for three available. Let me know if any of your Seventh Stepping pans out, and if you need to provide rifles. Thanks!

</log>

vernic82

"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

"Yeah well, that's just, ya know, like, your opinion, man."
- The Dude

CaptMac

I can bring 4 loaners, at least, to whereever.
Ramseur Five Ten!!!

"Live Free or Die:  Death is not the Worst of Evils."  Genl.  John Stark, 1809.

The Log

Quote from: CaptMac on March 20, 2012, 11:15:28 PM
I can bring 4 loaners, at least, to whereever.
Thanks Mac - I'll pencil you and your rifles in for BTR for now. If there's more need at Guilford, we can rapidly redeploy assets as needed - the sites are only 15 minutes apart. For now, why don't you just sign up for BTR with IS.

</log>

vernic82

"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

- The Dude

vernic82

Dan,

May I step up and volunteer to  run the "loner program" at BTR? 

Thanks,

v82
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

~ Harlan Ellison

- The Dude

The Log

Absolutely! All our rifles are belong to you - sorry, geek inside joke. Let me know how you want to run things.

</log>