News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Colorado Facebook page

Started by JustJax, December 31, 2011, 04:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustJax

I just created a Colorado Facebook page to add upcoming LibertySeed events.  We can certainly put up other Colorado Appleseed events and items of interest on this page.

I'd like to have a couple other administrators.  It's not a job really just making sure we have several reliable people with access just in case one of us loses access.  Been there, done that with my business FB page and it's a nightmare getting it back.

So, if you'd like to be added as administrator, please message me on FB  (Jax Bubis)

Here's the link to the new FB page:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Colorado-Appleseed/272899839431703

TruTenacity

Great job!  I'll have scuzzy get it on the AS Facebook list here: http://appleseedusa.org/facebook.html
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

One Shot One Wire

I have "liked" the page and recommended it to all my friends. Thanks for making it!

GEmanuel

Left you  'like'
Best Wishes with the page!
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine

Prone to Knit

Quote from: One Shot One Wire on March 04, 2012, 10:02:37 PM
I have "liked" the page and recommended it to all my friends. Thanks for making it!

That's very funny!  I'm guessing you're Santiago.  There are 3 in Colorado calling themselves One Shot... and you were all together today. 

Jim said he's going to have his own cult after all!

Kim
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell
That's why I knit for our troops.
http://coversandsoles.org

One Shot One Wire

Quote from: Prone to Knit on March 05, 2012, 12:33:04 AM
Quote from: One Shot One Wire on March 04, 2012, 10:02:37 PM

That's very funny!  I'm guessing you're Santiago.  There are 3 in Colorado calling themselves One Shot... and you were all together today. 

Jim said he's going to have his own cult after all!

Kim

Yes, its Santiago. I thought it would be a funny user name and avatar, given what I managed to do on accident at the Appleseed yesterday.