Author Topic: Gauging Interest in Creating Appleseed Branded Loaner Slings  (Read 4482 times)

Offline Foppish Dandy

• RWVA Instructor
  • Rifleman: Piru - 3.24.12 RedHat: Piru - 6.16.12
Re: Appleseed Branded Loaner Slings
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2012, 03:07:05 PM »
As a note... my whole push for the 1.25" webbing may be a moot point. I'm pretty sure my vendor only offers 1", 1.5" and 2"... Looks like it'll have to be 1" webbing regardless.

Sam

Offline franklinfarmer

• designated Shoot Boss
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2012, 03:27:38 PM »
I think at 8 wfrn, they'll sell, if we can just get shooters to our shoots.

For whoever mentioned that the GI slings are hard to find, check out the CMP store.  They were selling used GI issue for 6 wfrn.
It is certain, I think, that the best government is the one that governs least. But there is a much-neglected corollary: the best citizen is the one who least needs governing. The answer to big government is not private freedom, but private responsibility.

--Wendell Berry, "The Loss of the Future" in The Long-Legged House  (1969)

The problem is not Democrats.  The problem is Republicans who lack the intellectual clarity to become libertarians and libertarians who lack the physical discipline to become riflemen.  ---Kenneth Royce

Offline grunt soldier

• Inactive Instructor
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2012, 09:42:45 PM »
As a note... my whole push for the 1.25" webbing may be a moot point. I'm pretty sure my vendor only offers 1", 1.5" and 2"... Looks like it'll have to be 1" webbing regardless.

Sam

for the right price as long as they are solid it won't make to much difference.  I'm still interested
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.