News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Northeast Regional Coordinator

Started by The Log, March 25, 2012, 08:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Log

CT Appleseeders --

I'm sure you've all by now heard that crak is taking a leave of absence from the program. crak's skill as an instructor and his abilities as Regional Coordinator will be keenly missed. Luckily, someone stepped up right away to fill the vacuum.

Effective immediately, VietVet will be Northeast Regional Coordinator. Rich has been a very active member of the NY crew and a Calverton fixture. As I recall, Rich was an instructor at my very first Appleseed in November 2009 at HGC, so he's been around for quite a while. Those of you who've been lucky enough to work with Rich now that he's a great instructor with excellent organizational skills, not to mention being an all-around great guy, and therefore a perfect fit for the RC role.

I'm looking forward to working with Rich this year. Hopefully we'll get a chance to see him at some CT shoots. Please join me in wishing Rich all the best in his new role, and thanking him for stepping up to fill some mighty big shoes.

</log>
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn

sgtrock

Rich
Congratulations, now you have something to do in your retirement **)

GEmanuel

Congratulations and Best of Luck with your new responsibilities!
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine

free2scour

LittleMo

Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional!  :)

Marksmanship can be taught and learned,
but the motivation has to be inspired for the
people to become involved.
How many have you inspired that became involved?

http://www.facebook.com/NYSAppleseed
http://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVermont

TOMINCT

Hi Rich, thanks for stepping up! Tominct
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

CharlieHotel

Rich      You know how I feel about it. You're the right man for the Job! Congratulations! You know I got you're six!

CH
"A good plan executed perfectly is better than a perfect plan executed poorly"

"As steel sharpens steel, so one man sharpens another"

"It's not the dope 'ON' the rifle, but the one behind it!" - Unknown PMI, Parris Island, SC 1984

So speak and so act as those who will be judged by the law of Liberty.
For Judgement comes without mercy for those who have shown no mercy, Mercy shall triumph over judgement.
James 2:12-13