News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

So... No CA events this weekend... Angeles Range trip anyone?

Started by Foppish Dandy, March 05, 2012, 03:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foppish Dandy

Well... since there's no events in California planned this weekend, would anyone be interested in meeting up at the Angeles range this coming Saturday (3/10)?

I wanted to get some range time in, but it's always more fun to shoot with friends and Appleseeders are the best gun-folk on the planet. I've got plenty of squares and AQTs to have some fun with... couple other ideas too. Good time to do some 7th-stepping for the next two weekend's worth of events.

Who's game to come with me?!
Foppish Dandy, Mr. Dandy, Señor Dandy, Capt'n Dandy

Please take a moment to visit and "Like" the Southern California Project Appleseed Facebook Page.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin (Notes for a proposition at the Pennsylvania Assembly, 1775)

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom — go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!"
- Samuel Adams (Speech, State House of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, August 1, 1776)

Field Tester

Justin,

I was going to say the same. I plan on possibly going both days.

Floppish,

If you ever find yourself in SD I go to several ranges. I also go to a private range in East County on my buddy's land.
-Captain Awesome

Foppish Dandy

Quote from: Justin on March 05, 2012, 03:21:28 AM
There IS a gun show in Del Mar that could use some self starter type volunteers to do a booth....
Ouch... That's a good two-hour minimum drive for me. If anyone from LA would be interested in carpooling, I could be convinced to go.

Quote from: Field Tester on March 05, 2012, 03:49:30 PM
Floppish,

If you ever find yourself in SD I go to several ranges. I also go to a private range in East County on my buddy's land.

Floppish? Really dude?  :slap:

Please take a moment to visit and "Like" the Southern California Project Appleseed Facebook Page.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin (Notes for a proposition at the Pennsylvania Assembly, 1775)

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom — go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!"
- Samuel Adams (Speech, State House of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, August 1, 1776)

Field Tester

Lol, my bad. I'm on my phone so spelling errors aren't caught so easily.
-Captain Awesome

Foppish Dandy

Quote from: Field Tester on March 05, 2012, 04:54:03 PM
Lol, my bad. I'm on my phone so spelling errors aren't caught so easily.

Haha... no worries. I'm actually used to that one... used to get it a lot way back in the MySpace days. haha.

Foppish Dandy

Seriously? No one wants to go shooting this weekend?

There's gotta be some instructors out there in the mood to get some line time in!  :---

Camljr

96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

pennys dad