News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

(WOT) Women On Target - Introductory Shoot - We need Volunteers - We need Help!

Started by pennys dad, March 02, 2012, 06:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pennys dad

Good Evening California Appleseeders

On March 24, 2012 at The Burro Canyon Shooting Park, we will be hosting a Women's Only Shoot. This is an Introductory Pistol Shooting Clinic, which follows the NRA's Women On Target (WOT) format. We have NRA, NRA MC, CRPA, CALGUNS and Turners all participating in the logistics and advertising of this event, and Ruger providing a supply of pistols. We are now seeking support with the most important part, The Shooting Line Coaches.
We need the Best and in my time with the Appleseed, I can say without hesitation that from PC1 on up, Appleseed has the best.

What I am asking for are Shooting Line Volunteers. NRA WOT Certified Instructor Jane Payne is running the General Instruction and the Line Coaches are working with Lady Shooters at the red line.
We need as much help as we can get - please volunteer for this event. 
I have some cool information in regards to this event: 
•   We had 90 spots available and we sold out 90 spots in 6 hours.
•   Ruger is providing 50 Ruger 22/45's pistol's through Tuners for the women to use and purchase at an extremely reduced rate through Turners.
•    The Cost of the training is 100% FREE!!
•   There will be 2 separate groups:
o   Group 1; Check in begins at 8:30am
o   Group 2; Check in begins at 11:30am
•   Clinic: "Women On Target" safety orientation, firearms introduction, pistol shooting

We need as many hands as we can get at this even; women and men Appleseed Instructors alike are needed so please consider volunteering for this event.  We will be providing food and drinks for all volunteers.

We are also opening up a second line, a general line for the ladies' significant other and this maybe an opportunity to have a miniseed.

If you are interested and ready to volunteer some time please post a reply here or send me a PM.
Thank you for reading this post and thank you for your time.

SavageShootr

I am scheduled to work but if I can switch I will be there.

Tony and John from CRPA were at our meeting of the Temple City Sportsman's Association Thursday night and mentioned this.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete