News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

..Appleseed and LIBERTY..

Started by Josey Wales, February 25, 2012, 01:19:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josey Wales

Project Appleseed,  A History & Heritage organization with an excellent rifle Marksmanship program.  Project Appleseed is a recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit teaching organization.  Project Appleseed has dedicated credentialed volunteers making a difference every weekend all across America.  What brings these people together from all across our land with a solidified message? LIBERTY..
   What is it about LIBERTY that brings certain people together?  Well, to answer that question and to prove the point Project Appleseed teaches the events of April 19th 1775.  Yes, we can learn from our History, and April 19th 1775 is where LIBERTY meets the idea of our America as framed by our Founders.  What brought these brave, wise, intellectual minds together?  LIBERTY..
   Project Appleseed has a wonderful way of waking up the sleeping patriot in all of us.  The History proves that rifle Marksmanship is an American Heritage and needs to be passed on and kept as relevant today as it was important on April 19th 1775.  Our tradition, our History, our Heritage..
   The Marksmanship part of the course is excellent.  Project Appleseed teaches the fundamentals to shooting as were taught to the U.S. Army during the WWI era.  A time when all servicemen were taught to be riflemen, expected to be riflemen.  And, because of those fundamental skills America was a country of riflemen.
   So, I ask you...  Will we ever be a country of riflemen again?  Will we ever gather and pool our resources together in the name of Liberty again?  We can if you take the first step.  The first step is to come to a Project Appleseed event, hear the History while acquiring the Marksmanship skills of an American Rifleman.  The second step is to get involved and teach others what you have learned.  Think of all the potential students wanting to learn, the men , women and children waiting for something real to believe in again.  You can make a difference, I have made a difference.  The third step is local, state and national politics.  Yes, we must be involved if this Constitutional Republic is to survive.
   Now we must prioritize what is important for our survival, for our posterity's survival.  What is more important, sports or LIBERTY?  What is more important, Hollywood or Liberty?  What is more important, shopping or LIBERTY?  What is more important, your safety or LIBERTY?  Freedom is not free.  In fact nothing is free, and what we do here at home in America today is very important to the future generations LIBERTY.  We owe it to those who believed in LIBERTY and Founded America.  We owe it to all that gave to her their honor.  Her idea is real, let us give her life.
   So I say to all that will heed the call, please get off that couch, get away from that TV, come out to a Project Appleseed event and let neighbors and friends learn in her name....  LIBERTY.

..For more on LIBERTY please visit "The Online Library of Liberty"..

http://oll.libertyfund.org/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=149

..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Josey Wales

..With each new day I try and believe that Project Appleseed is making a difference.  With each new day I reaffirm the hope inside my mind, heart & soul that my fellow country men will come together for the cause of Liberty.. 

..Her sweet smell, Liberty;  lingering in the distance.  Close enough to imagine, close enough to sense.  Is she real?  Can you reach out and grasp for her when you need her most?  Will she be there for you, for your family?..  Is she that pillar of strength you had always thought of her as, or is she just a mirage?  Could it be, that when you need her, and reach for her hand to guide you and your country through the tuffest of times, Lady Liberty will no longer be there.  When called upon to test her strength, to test her endurance, will she still have legs to stand on?  Only left will be an empty image, an empty cut out of what once was. When you ask where she has gone, you will hear the voice in your subconscious mind tell you that "You were never there for her."..  That you and the body of the Republic were drunk with good times, that laziness and apathy ruled the land for enough time for it all to slip away.  That during the good times a thief in the night had come and raped our Lady Liberty and left only her lifeless corps.  From a distance it seemed she was still there, but when we called upon her we learn the truth, we had forgotten to take care of her.  The Republic had forgotten to hold her close and nurture her daily.  To take care and protect her. 
..Oh, that sweet smell of liberty.  Picture a young child waiting on grandma's homemade apple pie, the smell from the kitchen incites the hunger, a hunger and anticipation for something very special.  Only her homemade apple pie can satisfy that craving, all others would be false.
..Liberty, her call to learn.  To open the eyes and ears, a teachable attitude.  To open the heart, the mind, and the soul in order to question all things in her name, in search of the truth.  Searching deep in one's being for what one is about.  Searching out, among the history of mankind to find the origins of Liberty and those who born her concept.
..A rocky road it has been and never do I believe that there was a golden age or a special time thats gone away, but always a constant battle between Liberty and her oppressors.  So the ages continue and the struggle goes on.........   

..For more on LIBERTY please visit "The Online Library of Liberty"..

http://oll.libertyfund.org/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=149

Two Wolves

Thank you so much for this web site. I wandered around in it for quite some time. You simply must go into the virtual room and explore the different walls.

I have been asking myself lately, With all of the great thinkers and statesmen that came before, how is it that we seem to be so deficient when it comes to our leaders today?

Once again, Thank you for sharing this resource.

My America, my Appleseed, my mission ~ Two Wolves
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Two Wolves

Josey, I have on a number of occasions experienced frustration when trying to get my friends off the couch. In response to that I had written down my speech to recite to them at the appropriate time.

"You know the problem here as I see it is that all of you take Liberty for granted much the same way as you take your next breath of air."

" But I dare say, Let the air become filled with smoke, and you find yourself gasping to catch your breath only then to realize that it was you who were too apathetic to reach down, pick up the hose and put out the flames of the burning of your Constitution and Bill of Rights" ~ Two Wolves

A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Tuscarora

Quote from: Two Wolves on February 26, 2012, 09:26:54 AM

I have been asking myself lately, With all of the great thinkers and statesmen that came before, how is it that we seem to be so deficient when it comes to our leaders today?

After the ratification of the Constitution, Franklin was asked what kind of government we had.  "A republic, if you can keep it."  Seems he saw this coming...
There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

~Ernest Hemingway

Josey Wales

..Tuscarora & Two Wolves,
..Thank You for stopping by and voicing your educated opinions.  It is good to hear from you both..

......Strength & Honor......... Josey Wales.........

Tuscarora

Oh and thank you for posting this.  Great website.
There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

~Ernest Hemingway

Josey Wales

Quote from: Krisker on February 27, 2012, 03:45:14 PM
Josey - I usually don't read entire posts when they are too long but this one (two actually) kept my attention.  You certainly have a way with words.  And your second post actually gave me goosebumps.  Gives me the inspiration to keep on truckin'.

..Thanks Krisker,
..I try to invoke feelings in people..  I am glad it works sometimes......Bless........

sgtrock

Nice work Nick

I just received my copy of The Bullet, (The official journal of the New York State Rifle and Pistol Association, The official NRA State Association Affiliate), with an upmost impressive article that you wrote for Project Appleseed, You have a great talent to write like that, I am glad that you are on  Team New York,
Hopefully with the shoots that we have this weekend we can wake more patriots up and get them working to save this country, it is a daunting task, One that I believe in and one that needs to be done, if we are to survive as a nation. It seems like a slow process, however the folks I meet long after the shoots are done tell me that they are more aware of the political situation around them then ever before, and they are doing there homework to better the nation according to they're beliefs,,, It makes me feel good to be able to give them that set of tools to work with and be productive for our country.

Keep up the Great work my friend

sgtrock

Josey Wales

Quote from: sgtrock on March 01, 2012, 06:35:29 PM
Nice work Nick

I just received my copy of The Bullet, (The official journal of the New York State Rifle and Pistol Association, The official NRA State Association Affiliate), with an upmost impressive article that you wrote for Project Appleseed, You have a great talent to write like that, I am glad that you are on  Team New York,
Hopefully with the shoots that we have this weekend we can wake more patriots up and get them working to save this country, it is a daunting task, One that I believe in and one that needs to be done, if we are to survive as a nation. It seems like a slow process, however the folks I meet long after the shoots are done tell me that they are more aware of the political situation around them then ever before, and they are doing there homework to better the nation according to they're beliefs,,, I makes me feel good to be able to give them that set of tools to work with and be productive for our country.

Keep up the Great work my friend

sgtrock

.........Thanks Brother.....This one is for you!!...................RWVA teaches the events of April 19th 1775 in order to invoke the public to participate in their inherent responsibility. To be actively engaged in their Constitutional Republic. An educated & involved public is the best way to ensure the preservation of Liberty..

..RWVA teaches the events of April 19th 1775 in order to invoke the American Citizenry to participate in their inherent responsibility. To be actively engaged in their Constitutional Republic. An educated & involved public is the best way to ensure the preservation of Liberty..

..............Strength & Honor...............Josey Wales................................

R1SGx2

Josey,

Nice, I scratch my head wondering where you find the time to do all the good you do.
And I think, we all make much needed time, NO VERY MUCH NEEDED TIME to save OUR NATION.

Your a good man and thank you for forming the union with NYSR&PA. Beautiful thing.
Thank you for all you do.
mark
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

The Mrs.

Josey,

Your words are poetic and true.

Project Appleseed is an organization that I know our nation would be well suited to emulate.  A group of diverse individuals who come together with a passion for a single goal...reawakening America.

We have Liberals, Conservatives and Independents among us.  But we do not allow this crevasse to impede our mutual goal.  No, instead we respectfully listen to one another and foster everyone's individual strengths with a mutual goal in mind.

With the awakening of our citizenry, we can again begin to move forward.  Not in lock step agreement, but with respect for one another....knowing that we all have a united goal.  The goal of Liberty.

Liberty is never fully achieved, for the moment we feel that it is is when it is in the greatest danger of being lost.  As our Founders said, "In search of a more perfect union..."  It takes the citizenry's attention, at all times, to achieve this unattainable goal....a goal that is forever well worth the effort.
Think with love and truth
See with love and truth
Speak with love and truth
Hear with love and truth
And come from the heart, with love, and truth, and honor.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. ~ Margaret Mead  US anthropologist

Josey Wales

..R1sgx2/First Sgt Mark/Stick Mark/NPOA Drill from Hell Mark..

..My Friend, You and all your good deeds inspire me to get off my backside and do!!

.....Strength & Honor...I know that you know it is not just a tag line but a way of life......Josey Wales.........

..The Mrs.,

..Thank You Sue for all the hard work you put into Project Appleseed.  You have given tirelessly and always smile.  Your comments above prove you know why you are here!!  A woman that knows what she is about...

..........Strength & Honor.................Josey Wales..............

GEmanuel

"The Online Library of Liberty" great resource, thanks Josey
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine

Josey Wales

..The idea of Liberty was born many moons ago.  Always a struggle and strife to getting the message out and implementing it into a form of government.  Never quite achieved but always a work in progress.  Liberty was not born on April 19th 1775, but the day was another move in implementing it into a reality.  Even since the birth of The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution, Liberty was not fully achieved.  Since day one unconstitutional and oppressive policies have been implemented into law. Liberty is never quite achieved or had, Liberty is not tangible.  It is always a work in progress to hold on to for the righteous people, cause the rest of the human condition is always at work in oppressing it..  It is a tug of war, like good and evil, never a winner on this earth or in this physical life. Kind of like Salvation.  A constant battle everyday forever till the end of time to hold onto what we have.  No rest, no end, always work....  Welcome to reality.......

Josey Wales

The history and tradition of the American Rifleman started back in a time when the American Colonist was self sustaining.  Independence of the mind, heart and soul forged the American Rifleman.  Self sufficient was the nature of the American backwoods Provincial.  Finding ones way to feeding, educating, housing and creating a living for ones self and family was for generations in this new land a normal burden of life.  The townspeople had to also set up and run their own local governments.  The nature of this lifestyle helped to form a class of people that was very liberty oriented.  They were resilient, independent individuals with common goals.  The meaning of this Independence and or self, and how it was practiced in yesteryear is not the same as we may think of it today.  Today we tend to focus more on the individual rights and less on the collective responsibilities  of the community.  Back then, independent was to own ones virtues.  Independent was to own ones responsibility to the greater good.  Independent was not entirely about the self but instead about ones individual responsibility to protecting the collective rights of the community.  This is how the American Colonists lived.  That is what the American Provincials believed in.  And, in order to ensure these standards, committees were formed throughout the Thirteen Colonies.  The Committee of Safety, The Committee of Supplies and The Committee of Correspondence were these self governing localized organizations that were put forth by independent individuals in order to protect the communities collective rights of liberty.  The American Riflemen was born from this history and this is our collective heritage. 
   The Rifleman could stalk and hunt for food for the pot.  The Rifleman could hit a target at distances not yet achieved by other ranks.  The Rifleman practiced guerrilla warfare and would use the known landscape to his advantage.  The Rifleman would take well aimed shots and reload their ball and powder at a rapid rate.  The Rifleman elected their Training Band Captains and practiced democracy in its simplest form.  The Rifleman was a product of his environment  and a man of the times.
   Captain Levi Preston of Danvers, Massachusetts was interviewed about his participation in the first battle of the Revolutionary War at the age of 91 around 1843. 
"Captain Preston, what made you go to the Concord fight on April 19th 1775?"  "What did you go for?"....  "Were you oppressed by the Stamp Act?"  "I never saw any stamps, and I always understood that none were ever sold."  "Well what about the Tea Tax?"  "Tea Tax, I never drank a drop of the stuff, the boys threw it all overboard."  "But I suppose you have been reading Harrington, Sidney and Locke about the eternal principle of liberty?"  "I never heard of these men.  The only books we had were the Bible, the Catechism, Watts' psalms and hymns and the almanacs."  "Well then what was the matter?"  "Young man, what we meant in going for those Redcoats was this: we always had governed ourselves and we always meant to.  They didn't mean we should."
   Project Appleseed, a History & Heritage organization with an excellent Rifle Marksmanship course.     

...............Strength & Honor...................Josey Wales...............................

http://www.revolutionary-war-and-beyond.com/index.html

Josey Wales

..What will it take to rattle the minds and hearts of our New Jersey Americans.  What is it that can get them out to a Project Appleseed event?  Do you not see the hand writing on the wall?  Do you not hear the chains of oppression stealing away the American Dream?  What could really be more important than the Liberty of a people?  What could mean more to a Father & Mother than securing the rights to Life, Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness for their posterity?  Why is it so hard to awake the sleeping New Jersey Americans?  The alarm bell is ringing and it seams to fall on deaf ears.  Why do I ask such trying questions, and who am I to demand such attention?  If I was giving away the latest video game or cell phone, tens of thousands would line up for those mere mortal pleasures.  If I was giving away tickets to a NY Giants game the numbers would pour out to retrieve such accustomed rewards, In fact I would need a Police presence and a barricade to keep civil order.  What about stuffing your face with the likes of Dunkin Donuts or McDonalds?  Nothing helps crave that deep American hunger like a good combo of sugar, oil, and salt, full yet? now sleeep?  What about a Hollywood movie ticket to go see the newest action packed thriller, that will take your mind off of things for awhile, now sleeep?  Whats that you can't sleep well, then hell just go to the Doctor and get some sleep/depression medication that will zonk you out for a while, take you out of this nasty reality, now you can sleeep well like a coma patient.  When you awake you can get involved in America's favorite past time, shopping! Buy, Buy, Buy till you blow out all your credit cards.  Do you have everything yet?  Are you happy and or satisfied, yet?  If not it is because we all have been conditioned and marketed to believe those were the things we were supposed to be doing and enjoying, nothing could be further from the truth.. We have been led down this dead end cause it is where the American Dream dies.  Break the chains of burden, the shackles of a lost people.  Free yourselves from the modern forms of tyranny and oppression.  The time is short.. Start the process come to a Project Appleseed and enlighten your American conscious with the true tails of our Founders sacrifice and vision of a Republic for the people run by the people.  Only problem is the people must stay involved in order for this to work..  Project Appleseed is not the only game in town there are many patriotic American organizations doing there part...  Project Appleseed is doing its job.......Join Us............  :---

Two Wolves

Quote from: Josey Wales on September 29, 2012, 06:11:32 PM
..What will it take to rattle the minds and hearts of our New Jersey Americans.  What is it that can get them out to a Project Appleseed event?  Do you not see the hand writing on the wall?  Do you not hear the chains of oppression stealing away the American Dream?  What could really be more important than the Liberty of a people?  What could mean more to a Father & Mother than securing the rights to Life, Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness for their posterity?  Why is it so hard to awake the sleeping New Jersey Americans?  The alarm bell is ringing and it seams to fall on deaf ears.  Why do I ask such trying questions, and who am I to demand such attention?  If I was giving away the latest video game or cell phone, tens of thousands would line up for those mere mortal pleasures.  If I was giving away tickets to a NY Giants game the numbers would pour out to retrieve such accustomed rewards, In fact I would need a Police presence and a barricade to keep civil order.  What about stuffing your face with the likes of Dunkin Donuts or McDonalds?  Nothing helps crave that deep American hunger like a good combo of sugar, oil, and salt, full yet? now sleeep?  What about a Hollywood movie ticket to go see the newest action packed thriller, that will take your mind off of things for awhile, now sleeep?  Whats that you can't sleep well, then hell just go to the Doctor and get some sleep/depression medication that will zonk you out for a while, take you out of this nasty reality, now you can sleeep well like a coma patient.  When you awake you can get involved in America's favorite past time, shopping! Buy, Buy, Buy till you blow out all your credit cards.  Do you have everything yet?  Are you happy and or satisfied, yet?  If not it is because we all have been conditioned and marketed to believe those were the things we were supposed to be doing and enjoying, nothing could be further from the truth.. We have been led down this dead end cause it is where the American Dream dies.  Break the chains of burden, the shackles of a lost people.  Free yourselves from the modern forms of tyranny and oppression.  The time is short.. Start the process come to a Project Appleseed and enlighten your American conscious with the true tails of our Founders sacrifice and vision of a Republic for the people run by the people.  Only problem is the people must stay involved in order for this to work..  Project Appleseed is not the only game in town there are many patriotic American organizations doing there part...  Project Appleseed is doing its job.......Join Us............  :---

OK! Thats'It! Josey Wales for President!  I'm written you in bubba!

Josey Wales

Do American Citizens of today understand that we are a Constitutional Republic, and or how to keep a Constitutional Republic?  On September 18th 1787 Benjamin Franklin emerged from Independence Hall at the close of the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia.  A woman identified as Mrs. Powell is said to have asked Benjamin Franklin as he departed the meeting which enacted the U.S. Constitution, "Well Doctor Franklin, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?"  With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded, "A republic, if you can keep it!"
   A quote from John Adams in 1777 warns the future generations.  "Posterity!  You will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom!  I hope you will make good use of it.  If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it."
   Is it acceptable that American Citizens of today in the 21st century should be reliving the Powder Alarms of the 18th century?  The Powder Alarms were the spark, and a direct precursor to igniting the American Revolutionary War.  These historic Powder Alarms were a transgression against the American Colonials by The Honorable Royal Governor of Massachusetts General Gage and the standing British army of garrisoned Boston.   There is a lot of history to cover in the Colonies between the end of the French & Indian War in 1763 and the beginning of the Revolutionary War on April 19th 1775.  The Sugar Act of 1764, the Stamp Act of 1765, The Townshend Act of 1767, the Boston Massacre in 1770, the Tea Act & the Boston Tea Party in 1773 and the Intolerable Acts of 1774, there are more duties, levis, taxes and unjust laws in between all this but this time line makes the point.  With approval from King George III and the Parliament, General Gage has the grand imperial idea of disarming the American Colonials of their powder, ball and musket.  Gage writes that in order to get the unruly and noncompliant colonists in control he must first disarm them.  Gage also wrote that the disarming was for their own good, for if these American Provincials should have disillusions of grander and resist with force, the British standing army would have to decimate these poor people, and so it was justified.
   So begin The Powder Alarms..
   The First Powder Alarm takes place on September 1774, in Sommerville, Massachusetts.
   The Second Powder Alarm takes place on December 1774, in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
   The Third Powder Alarm takes place on February 1775, in Salem, Massachusetts.
   The Forth Powder Alarm takes place on April 19th 1775 in Lexington & Concord, and is the launching pad to the single greatest event in mans governing history, the birth of America.
   It is my hope that you will take the time to look up and investigate these Powder Alarms and there important relationship to American history.  Project Appleseed Instructors are dedicated to teaching this historic information in hopes that these acts against liberty never occur again.  At Project Appleseed we believe that an educated public is the best way to ensure the preservation of liberty.  Project Appleseed is a History & Heritage Organization with an excellent Rifle Marksmanship Program.   Please join us at a range near you.

..Here is a good link on "Keeping the Republic", please read....   http://www.ourrepubliconline.com/Article/13

............................Strength & Honor.................Josey Wales................................

LittleMo

An excellant post, Josey!  O0

I put a link to this on the NYS Appleseed Facebook page.

Gary

Quote from: Josey Wales on December 23, 2012, 12:07:41 AM
   Do American Citizens of today understand that we are a Constitutional Republic, and or how to keep a Constitutional Republic? ....
Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional!  :)

Marksmanship can be taught and learned,
but the motivation has to be inspired for the
people to become involved.
How many have you inspired that became involved?

http://www.facebook.com/NYSAppleseed
http://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVermont

Josey Wales

..Thanks Gary, & Congratulations to You and Sue... God Bless...

....Here is a good watch on the wolves in sheeps clothing, thanks to Buzzworth a great Vermont American Patriot..

Watch This Video.....      http://vimeo.com/52009124

...................Strength & Honor........................Josey Wales.........................................................

Josey Wales

A Message From The Warrior Class To Senator Feinstein On Her Gun Control Bill

http://www.businessinsider.com/marine-joshua-boston-sen-feinstein-gun-control-legislation-california-cnn-ireport-2013-1

..Police Chief Seeks Nullification of Unconstitutional Gun Control..  in Pennsylvania

http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/14153-police-chief-seeks-nullification-of-unconstitutional-gun-control

..And, in Wyoming..

..Wyoming Bill Would Nullify Obama Gun Control, Jail Feds..

http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/14187-wyoming-bill-would-nullify-obama-gun-control-jail-feds

..A Vital Message From Rabbi Dovid Bendory from  "Jews For The Preservation Of Firearms Ownership"..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP8DIB7T2eQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNL9poKtFsE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkMVMOfDc2c

R1SGx2

Where are you, all you can here is the many crying control and even confiscation.

We must be sending letters to the people who represent us, The Alarm is ringing.
We must show at gun show even if no intention of a purchase - Numbers / Support counts. Media will be there.

Attend town / city meetings that are entertaining the subject, speak, come prepared.
The hour glass is almost empty.

I hope there is not an echo here, hello you there? Are we really responding to the alarm.

We need you more then ever, THAT ONE MINUTE LETTER is needed.

Josey Wales

Have you ever sat back while having a quiet moment during the day and wonder about the state of affairs New York is in?  Ever ask yourself the question, how did this all happen so fast?  In truth, do you really think it happened that fast?  The truth is, it took a very long time and a lot of hard work to pass legislation that would steal you and your family's birth rights away.  It took years of agenda activism and manipulation.  It took years of distorting the truth in order to advance a hidden set of ideals.  It took determination and organizing through the ranks of those who are programed to believe that progress by any means necessary is the only solution.  For many years in the making, the enemies of this republic have been skillfully setting into motion the strategic placing of activist politicians all throughout our governing body.  Planted and waiting for the time when they could seize the day.  While you were hard at work providing for your family's needs or at worship asking God for guidance in order to maintain all that you have been blessed to witness, they, over time, have been leaching out their tentacles all across this republic of the United States.  In place and aware awaiting the command from their leaders and their masters to perform their call to action.  This is how we lost New York, this is how we will loose America. 
   The individualistic citizen of this Constitutional Republic has the moral stance, political philosophy, ideology, and social outlook that emphasize the worth of the individual.  Individualists by definition promote and exercise their own life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, and value independence and self reliance.  While in pursuant of the American dream Individualists still adhere to making sure not to infringe on the rights of fellow citizens and or act with treasonous indoctrination.  Individualists oppose external interference by the society majority, or institutions.  Remember,  America was set up to protect the individual and the minority, not rule of the mob.  And, our Bill of Rights was outlined in our Constitution in order to protect individuals and act as the supreme law of the land.  The individual is the true patriot and honest American by definition and logic.  So by nature the individualist is not an activist, not proficient at pushing an agenda, but leaves all well alone.  This honorable but inactive state of being must change.  We the people, the great mass of individuals must once again collectively assemble in order to safe guard and promote the documents and philosophy that made America historic.  There is a blue print for this and it can be found in the history of our Nations birth.
   "Push the program, push the program.."  Rich a respected Appleseed New York Instructor said to me on a cold dark February night over the telephone.  "We need more New Yorkers to wake up."  "What will it take to get more of them to the range to participate in a Project Appleseed event?"  Rich continued to say, "Write about how Project Appleseed has been out in the field sounding the alarm for years informing our fellow citizens of their much needed civic involvement."  "Let it be known that Project Appleseed has been in the forefront, activists for the cause of liberty and individual freedom."  but with all that has been done thus far, we both know that it is still not enough.  "With the numbers the way they are, we need the program to grow and grow fast, we need patrons and Instructors."  I then replied to Rich, "Yes, we have so much to offer as an organization, we have the fundamental rifle marksmanship skills being taught and opportunity to practice, practice, practice."  "We have the historic stories in truth about America's birth and her conception that every American should hear, know and understand."  I understood what Rich was saying to me and I continued to say,  "We need help spreading the message, now more than ever."  "We need more participants to shoot the score, understand the history and become active Instructors."  "We are relying on the message of April 19th 1775 in hopes that it will inspire the good individuals who are minding their own business to turn and become liberty activists in order to save the republic.."  "That is what we need."  I concluded..
   Project Appleseed is a History & Heritage Organization with an excellent Rifle Marksmanship Program.  Join us at a range near you.

R1SGx2

Nice Josey  O0 O0

Are New Yorkers waking up or not and if so, WE need to keep them awake. Thursday is going to be a test.

Any appleseeders attending the rally are required to spread the word on Project Appleseed with hand outs word of mouth and any way possible. How about posters????? hmmmmmm,,,,

We need to KEEP THEIR EYES OPEN,,,,,,, We have a Mission....  We can,,,,,,,,, And will.....

New Jersey Stand up, it is coming your way, watch take notes of the goings on in New York.

New Jersy, stand tall, call a friend, tell them no more, come to an Appleseed. Our Nation needs you,,,,

Josey Wales

..Project Appleseed..

​April is a very special month to us Americans.  One of the greatest events in mans governing history happened right here in America.  Every American Citizen should know this tale for it is our collective heritage.  So important was this event that it so changed the World.  Up in the northeast corner of the contiguous 48 States generally known as New England.  Before we had 50 States, before we were a Country, back in a time when subjects were expected to pay homage to a king very far away.  There is much to tell, because there is much to know.  The place and time are easy for me to remember because I am a Project Appleseed Instructor.  I teach this very specific event all year round at Project Appleseed events.  The place is Middlesex County Massachusetts, the time is April 19th 1775.
​On the damp and chilly morning of April 18th 1775, a Mr Paul Revere was hard at work in his silver shop located in down town Boston.  Paul Revere had a few trades under his belt for he was a man of action.  Business was not so good this year as the appointed Honorable Royal Governor of Massachusetts General Thomas Gage had recently commandeered Boston harbor, and garrisoned the city with his standing army better known as the red coats or the regulars.  This act of oppression and tyranny had brought Boston harbor into a kind of economic depression.  A knock at the door and to Paul's surprise its a young boy with a message from a dear local friend, Doctor Joseph Warren.  The message was that the regular army would march this night up to Middlesex County with orders to arrest John Hancock and Samuel Adams hiding in Lexington and also to confiscate the stored militia arms from Colonel Barrett's farm in Concord.  The plan was supposed to be a well guarded secret but you all know how important intelligence is and the Wig Colonists supporting the cause of Liberty had reliable sources.  At dusk Paul Revere and another rider William Dawes got ready to leave the city and alarm the country side on what was going to take place.  You must understand that the country side was ready for action.  After the French and Indian War around 1763, began the years of debate and protest between England and the Colonists.  This tug of war would usher in incidents of distrust occurring and a change of ideas.  The Colonists were wise and diligent in preparing for what ever might come.  What ever might come to try and steel away the systems of self governing already instilled in a common sense, God loving, hard working and resilient people thriving in the country side for over a hundred years.
​As Paul Revere and William Dawes alarmed the Middlesex County country side additional riders would leave each town and go on to the next, utmost of 72 alarm riders that famous night had rode.  This planed and well thought out elaborate networking system was working very efficiently at spreading the news that night. 
​Revere and Dawes finally made it to Lexington in order to warn Hancock and Adams of the danger they were in.  Knock, knock, knock at the door of the Reverend Jonas Clarke's house where the two were hiding out.  The message was received and Hancock and Adams evaded to another location to safely hideout. At the same time Captain John Parker and the Lexington training band began to assemble on the Lexington green.  You see the message was out that the regular army was coming to confiscate local militia munitions.  The Powder Alarm episodes that took place three times in the months before had proven that General Gage and his regular army of red coat tyrants meant serious business.  These were trying times for our Founders and their cause.  No one knew what the out come would be.  These men stood their ground in order to draw a line in the sand and parade themselves as free people, to proclaim that they would not be harassed and or oppressed by the king, parliament and their minions no more. 
​Colonel Smith headed the 800 men who left the HMS Somerset war ship docked at Boston harbor in their attempt to for fill General Gage's orders.  These troops both light infantry and grenadiers were instructed to march in formation and in proper company order.  A true sight to be seen traveling the planed out fifteen mile walk from Boston through Lexington in order to get to Concord.  They departed Boston at early evening on the 18th and tried to travel through the cover of night.  In hopes their surprise arrival would be on the morning of April 19th 1775.  No such surprise would take place for this days events would shake the world and change the course of history like no other in modern times.  By days end this would be the beginning of the American Revolutionary War, though either side did not know it just yet.
​Project Appleseed is a History & Heritage organization with and excellent rifle Marksmanship course.  We are a National program with events in almost every State.  Please check  www.appleseedinfo.org for added events and or changes throughout the 2014 year.  For more info contact Josey Wales..