News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NEED MORE SHOOTING EVENTS

Started by daniel17319, February 22, 2012, 03:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daniel17319

Hey guys I looked at the NM schedule doesnt look like a whole lot is going on. Im willing to drive to Albuquerque and Las Cruses, but im hoping someone does more.  Also what about the week-long rifleman boot camp id love to be an instructor at the Whitington center i don't see anything about it. :( :(

thanks

oladcock

Hey Daniel, don't know where you live but Roswell 17-18 March and 4-5 May. There will be one in Alamo in April and probably one in Carlsbad thrown in there somewhere. Some areas schedule shoots and then jump through hoops looking for SB's and instructors to work them, we don't do that. I don't schedule a shoot unless "I" can work it or make arrangments with someone who will.........O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

daniel17319

i live in el paso texas but i go to albuqeurque and ill prolly go to roswell too, and i already signed up for the el paso shoot...

TaosGlock

There are a bunch of WC shoots. We just finished the Feb one. Then Mar, Apr, July and Sept too. And our 3 day condensed RBC in May. It is on the schedule. :)  There is one in Edgewood (near Alb) June 23-24 to be listed soon.
See you there!
Dan
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

daniel17319

I really hope they didn't lower their standards in any way that would be a shame. I was in the military for 10 years and I hated it when people trained to check the block rather then train to proper standard...