News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Brady Campaign is boycotting Starbucks today. Get Thee to a Starbucks.

Started by 2 clicks low, February 14, 2012, 02:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 clicks low

You may not have heard, the press is pretty much ignoring it but The Brady Campaign is stagging a boycott of Starbucks today because they allow people who lawfully carry guns to carry guns in their stores.

Go to the bank and get a $2 biill. (something they will notice and can quantify if they so choose also $2....2A)

Go to Starbucks and spend it. If you don't like their coffee, buy a pastry, or a bottle of water.

Tell them why the $2 bill.

2 clicks low

"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Foppish Dandy

Foppish Dandy, Mr. Dandy, Señor Dandy, Capt'n Dandy

Please take a moment to visit and "Like" the Southern California Project Appleseed Facebook Page.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin (Notes for a proposition at the Pennsylvania Assembly, 1775)

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom — go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!"
- Samuel Adams (Speech, State House of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, August 1, 1776)

Sly223

Just got back from Starbucks bought a water and stated I was exercising my Second amendment rights!
No one seemed informed, So I informed them.(50 coworkers & 5 Starbucks employees, and the thirty or so patrons.
Told everyone to have a safe evening shouldn't be too hard if your around Here! ;D :D ;) :) ;D **) ^:)^ ..:.. :cool2: O0
Ironically the water was exactly $2
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

Johnnyappleseed

SS bought me a double expresso and a carmel thing !
She got a capachino and we told the clerks about boycott , they had no idea !
We kept it to a state law type discussion . Not mentioning open carry in Cali is now illegal ,thanx to a new law passed by the assembly ,senate and signed by supposedly  pro2A governor jerry brown .  :D
Nor did we find it worth mentioning Concealed Carry is also illegal,where it is needed the most, courtesy of the same political mindset  ;D
We gave them www.calguns.net that have lots of discussion about the boycott and how 2A folks should go to starbucks .

I see a 7th step in the future  ;)
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge