News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

FL Orange Hats! Time Sensitive, MUST READ!

Started by ItsanSKS, February 10, 2012, 09:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItsanSKS

We have a sold out shoot at Palm Bay, FL on March 3,4.  If you can make it to this event, either one day or both, it would be greatly appreciated.

If you can commit to working this event, please contact Instructor Scheduling and myself to make the appropriate arrangements.

-ItsanSKS
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

PHenry

This is an inaugural event for this venue. They are vetting us to see if we are worthy of more events there, and I know from competing there, that they are a cautious bunch. In short, we need to make a good showing in order to get any more events with them. They are and will be focused on safety and what makes an event as safe as possible? More eyes on shooters - more instructors per shooter ratio.

There is a red hat from out of state that has offered to bail us lowly Floridians out - are we going to let that happen? OK, he just wants to come down to sunny Florida to escape the weather elsewhere, but still, it sounds good right/  ^-^

Sure, I know ITsanSKS is a tough task master and all, but he's nowhere near as annoying as I am (and since I can't make this one - no worries there) - and think how happy he'll be to see you!

Who's in?
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

TomM1Thumb

ShaneD22, 50CalTank, and TomM1Thumb Reporting for duty, The Good Lord willing and the Creek don't rise!
" The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. €�  - Alexander Hamilton
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."    -- Thomas Jefferson

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

PHenry

O0 O0 See there, I just knew if I advertised out loud that I couldn't make this one we'd have no trouble getting staffing at'all!
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

smoakingun

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

Thomas Jefferson

Johnnyappleseed

Hello Florida

i was honored to SB the Saint Augustine event last year .

While the weather was OK , it was the wonderful people I met while there .
Talking with Floridians and working with a great AS crew made me aware some states still vote liberty . 

Semper Fidelis and thanx again for putting out the welcome mat for me .
I fondy remember each of you and the excelent job you did.
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Heimdhal

I should be able to work this event.  Ill let I.S. know  O0