News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lodi Feb 12 Winter is back just in time.

Started by dragonfly, February 12, 2012, 08:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

What a GLORIOUS day to be an AMERICAN !!!
Snow on the ground, sunny, high of 26  %) It just doesn't get any better than this  :~
See you there.

D-fly  Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

colycat

What a perfect day for a winterseed.  Full sun not much wind and I didn't even wear gloves in the afternoon.

Thanks to D-fly our Shoot Boss for running a good event, as a shooter, I had a lot of fun and even got a blue patch.  Take that Slim **)

Casey and Kelsey, the two young ladies really showed what the grit and determination of the American spirit are all about.  It was so great to see them smiling all afternoon.

Special shoot out to Bellringer, our youngest IIT, who has been stuck at 200 for awhile.  With  very little coaching, shot a 224 in the afternoon.  Jeez, Jarred, I told you, you had until you were 18 to get this done ^:)^  Anyway,  we had one happy 13 yr old IIT.
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

dragonfly

Congrats to BellRinger WI's newest Rifleman  O0  :~

D-fly  Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.

dragonfly

Its not often that we get to award a patch to the Instructor that gave us our Rifleman Patch, but it meant alot to me to give colycat his Winterseed Patch, congrats coly   O0 

Thanks,
D-fly

K.I.S.S.

colycat

Thanks D-fly.  What goes around, comes around, I guess ^:)^ 
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

dragonfly

Thanks to everyone who came out to Winnequah rifle range and shared their Sunday with us. Remember you've just begun that journey on becoming a Rifleman. Persistence, practice, dry fire, dry fire.  We'll see you on the trail soon.

D-fly   Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.

dragonfly

POSTERITY

Our young shooters:
Kelsey and Casey

K.I.S.S.

Johnnyappleseed

Congratulations BellRinger  O0 O0Welcome to the ranks of Rifleman !
You are now amoung the top 90% of america's best marksman .

We  feel the founders looking down with pride at what AS is doing to honor their accomplishments .Each of you has a special place in furthering the liberty ,they cherished .

Well done to each of you  O0
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Taylor

Quote from: dragonfly on February 13, 2012, 12:00:23 AM
Congrats to BellRinger WI's newest Rifleman  O0  :~

D-fly  Keeping the Faith

Congratulations Jared. ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

RustyRed

Janir

Congrats again Bellringer!
And my hat is off to Casey and Kelsey for their persistence to learn! You two showed True Rifleman spirit from day one! You should be very proud of your accomplishments this weekend!

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"Our forefathers gave us a better way to refresh the Tree of Liberty. If we give our blood and sweat now,  willingly, by using the political and social processes they secured for us with their lives, maybe our own Posterity will never have to unwillingly spill their blood and tears to re-secure their Liberty. " - Janir

Infidel

:cool2: Bellringer is the  :bomb:!!! WOOHOOO!!!. What an awsome day!

Trig

Way to go Bellringer!!  I see hats of various colors in your future!!  @&)
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************