News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Gun Show Help Needed for Volunteer State!

Started by TN_Dadx5, January 18, 2012, 08:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TN_Dadx5

:sos:   :sos:   :sos:   :sos:   :sos:
Would anyone be able to set up and work at least one gun show this month or next?  I can help get things set up, but I can't work it.  This would be a great chance for one of our rising TN stars to shine :cool2:.
"A nation of well informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins." Benjamin Franklin
Visit and "Like" the TN Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Tennesse.Project.Appleseed

dart67eb

Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

Go_Vols!

depends on where and when. I'm working 6 day weeks right now but PM me on dates and I will see what I can do.
I pledge allegiance to our Republic, one nation, under God with LIBERTY and justice for ALL!!!

John Adams  "Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."

TN_Dadx5

There is a show at the Fair grounds on February 11-12 and one at the Murfreesboro Expo Center on February 4-5.  We got a much better response from the Murfreesboro show.  Can anyone work these?

Charlie
"A nation of well informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins." Benjamin Franklin

Go_Vols!

Murfreesboro Expo Center on February 4-5.   
Depending on my work schedule I'll work one or both days. Will not know until the week of the gun show.
I pledge allegiance to our Republic, one nation, under God with LIBERTY and justice for ALL!!!

John Adams  "Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."

TN_Dadx5

tncolonel

tncolonel

Charlie,
         I can probably work at least one day at Murfressboro. I have a conflict with the Nashville dates.  Let me know if you get it set up and have enough volunteers.

Claude

Go_Vols!

Me and my son went to the Murfreesboro gun show. I'm sorry we did not have a table set up but sunday was the only day I was off work. We still wore our Appleseed T-shirts and talked to a lot of people. I only had a few tri-folds but had at least one person who said he was interested and would check out the Appleseed web site.