News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Need RHs / senior IITs for Castro Valley, 2/18-19

Started by Nero, January 26, 2012, 10:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

Yes indeedy, it's that time again.  Step right up, step right up, who can I persuade to make the glorious, scenic, awesome drive up I-5 to Castro Valley?

Once again, we are sold out and I could really use some helping hands since I'm still the only local RH/SB.  We should have two bucking for IIT3 this time, so they'll catch some of the instructional load, and enough IITs of various level that you probably won't get stuck calling the line. And we'll see if we can meet the 25% riflemen level we hit last time!

Tim / Nero
"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." —Frederick Douglass

Camljr

Tim,

It is official,

I will be shoot Boss at Rainbow, CA shoot.

Sorry, I will not be able to help at CV.

96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

Nero

We'll get 'er done.  The IITs will just go a little further and faster than otherwise.

Quote from: Camljr on February 10, 2012, 02:19:16 AM

Tim,

It is official,

"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." —Frederick Douglass

Camljr

At least you have a boatload of IIT's to work with.

Thanks Tim...

Cam

Quote from: Nero on February 10, 2012, 02:51:55 AM
We'll get 'er done.  The IITs will just go a little further and faster than otherwise.

Quote from: Camljr on February 10, 2012, 02:19:16 AM

Tim,

It is official,

96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt