News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

any shoots in the north central region of PA?

Started by matchgrade303, January 30, 2012, 04:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matchgrade303

I am mainly looking for a location in or close to Mckean county PA.

Chainsaw

Hello,

We'll have some shoots in Gaines, PA, Tioga County.  The dates haven't been announced yet, but should be soon.  The next closest to you would probably be Slippery Rock in Western PA or Van Etten, NY.

Here is what's currently on the schedule... many more to come.
http://www.appleseedinfo.org/search-states.php?filter=PA&statename=Pennsylvania

-Tom
Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo

Charles McKinley

Hello matchgrade303,

I would gladly come up if you can get a club to host a shoot up buy you.  If not you are welcome to come and join us in Slippery Rock.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

matchgrade303

it is a 2 day course correct?

Ridgeway has a ton of member and is a good facility. pretty much anyother range around me that I know of is a freaking mountain side range, the main range I shoot at goes out to 300 but that target frame is almost straight up lol

I'll have to do some research and join a better range and then run it by the leaders

Charles McKinley

Yes it is a two day event.  The range only needs 25 meters (82 feet)  with a good backstop.

Here is a link to the info on hosting a shoot:
http://www.appleseedinfo.org/host_appleseed.html

I hope to meet you soon.

Stand
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery