News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Any plans for The Big Day?

Started by Kaylee, January 27, 2012, 12:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaylee

Hi everyone!

Well - finally here. I still need to get papered by the local constabulary before I can actually help out on the range it looks like - but is the Mass group doing anything on or near Patriot's Day?

Also, come spring I've been thinking I need to walk Battle Road from the North Bridge to Cambridge (or at least Menotomy) to get a sense of the day. Anyone want to come along? I can make a Colonial flag and we can have Appleseed flyers just in case. It'll be fun. :)

dwarven1

Well.... I have a request in to Harvard Sportsman's Club for the weekend after Patriot's Day but do not have a response yet. Stay tuned...

As for walking from the North Bridge to Menotomy... I don't think I'm up for that yet. If I get new batteries for the scooter, I might ride along with you...  ;D

As for getting papered... in my secret identity as an NRA Instructor, I'm offering a Home Firearms Safety class in Grafton on 2/18. Which you know, since I see you signed up. After that you need to ask the local gendarmes for their permission to exercise your second amendment right...
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON