News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Florida Instructors, Please Read

Started by ItsanSKS, January 06, 2012, 01:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItsanSKS

To all Florida Instructors-

As you are probably aware, beginning in October of 2011, Appleseed began working on some new forum software to assist in some of the administrative aspects of running Appleseed.  Part of this required that you, as an Appleseed instructor, participate in what will become an annual Roll Call. 

If you did not participate in this Roll Call, you will now notice that your forum privileges have been curtailed.  If you feel this was done in error, you have but one option- contact me directly, and explain why you missed the Roll Call. 

My contact information:

Eric "ItsanSKS" McCabe
Florida State Coordinator
Email: RWVA@Live.com
Phone: (813)335-3114  (no early morning calls, please)

As we move forward into 2012, many administrative tasks that were once completed by many volunteers, such as instructor scheduling, will become automated.  Your full participation in the Roll Call procedure will help in this effort. 

Thank you for your understanding,

-ItsanSKS
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

50calTank

I missed roll call due to my lack of checking my email over the holidays. i am still active in the program.9mm4545 call verify since i worked the nsb shoot on the 7th and the 8th of this month.

Sly223

Nothin' Hidden on the profile,
All the way!
BTT
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!