News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

First unofficial Guh show! Feb11

Started by Sly223, February 12, 2012, 08:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sly223

Damn,
Two pages of good story into cyberspace.
I'm going to get some coffee.
Then I will try to type my experience. :~ :--- :DH: &) !@#) ++) $$-0 :wb: :wall: :( >:( :-[ :-X :-\ :'(
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

TomM1Thumb

" The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. €�  - Alexander Hamilton
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."    -- Thomas Jefferson

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

Sly223

O.k. I'm Back to tell you of my Gun show experience.
I was a seventh steppin', ^:)^
and handing out tri-folds, ++)
and having a great time and talkin' to all the vendors, and reps. to the different movements and organizations. @@)
Then it started real slow, $$-0
I bought some slings and sling hardware, :D
then the holster, ::)
then the survival wrist bands, :P
and flint sticks, :-[
and 2- spam cans of ammo. :shootself: **)
Another knife sharpener. :slap:
As I was startin' to feel like the Paul Revere that could glue these common causes, with different, yet similar views. ..:..
I had to get outta there, I had spent so much $, this would not go over well with the Chief Financial consultant!
I only hope my $700 worth of seventh steppin' fills my line this commin' weekend! :pop:
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!