News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Have Red Hat Will Travel

Started by mac66, February 08, 2012, 01:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mac66

Gonna be in Sebastion for a couple days the first weekend of March. Was wondering if whoever is SBing the Palm Bay shoot would like some help?
Status quo, you know, is Latin for 'the mess we're in'.
Ronald Reagan

Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. Will Rogers

The King has degenerated into a tyrant and forfeits all rights to his subjects' obedience."  Patrick Henry, 1765

Motivation?...The best solution to morale problems is to kill all the unhappy people  Ghenghis Khan

9mm4545

You might shoot Eric a PM as I believe he is going to take that one--if he is not in Alaska.
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

ItsanSKS

Mac66-

I will indeed be the SB for that event.  Would be honored to have you with us.

Please contact me to discuss logistics and duties.

Phone calls preferred,

ItsanSKS

(813)335-3114
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."