News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

.."Role Call" in New Jersey for 2012..

Started by Josey Wales, January 05, 2012, 09:29:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josey Wales

..Hello Everyone, Hello Anyone,  :)

..Welcome old neighbors, and new neighbors..  My name is Josey Wales, and I am the New Jersey State Coordinator.  My job is to keep Project Appleseed alive in "The Garden State".  I am looking to get a head count on who is going to be involved in 2012.  If you are an Instructor or plan on being one please post up and let me know you are alive and well.  This way we can work together on staffing events and getting out promotion material.  If you are a shooter and plan on attending an event, please post up and introduce yourself.  It does not matter if it is your first, second, or third event, if you are a Rifleman or not, log on and get involved.  You can ask questions, answer questions, become part of our team.  We need YOU!!

....Thank You & Have A Happy & Healthy New Year!!.............

....Strength & Honor..............Josey Wales........9173595606....................
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Josey Wales

..This list is from headquarters of the IIT's still in the game..                                                                   

1.GEmanuel    IIT0  George is from PA, but willing to help in South Jersey..
2.quickshot    IIT0
3.Arrigetch     IIT2   Christina, I know your plans for 2012.  I received your PM, but would like to see you in South Jersey sometime if you can, and could use some help with promotions for NJ in 2012.. Give me a call if you would..........Thanks................JW...........

..Thank You for holding the line.  Send me a PM with your real name, screen/forum name and contact info so we can speak via phone line..

..Hugh.... where are you my brother?  We need you too!!!!!....
..jmcglash.... will you still be with us in 2012?  We need you too!!..

.......................JW............................
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Arrigetch

Josey, PM sent... don't know if you received.  Will call if you send me your number or Skype info....

kDan

I'm in.  Ain't made it to a Garden Seed yet, but I travelled a lot further than Jersey to sleep on the ground and eat cold hot dogs. 

I can sleep on the ground, right?

JW, you got my number.  We can ride together, jawbone, even take your truck...  but I'm driving.     :)

"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

jmcglash

Quote from: Josey Wales on January 06, 2012, 10:12:25 AM
..jmcglash.... will you still be with us in 2012?  We need you too!!...

Yo Josey,

I missed your call the other day. I have been very busy with scouts. I started wood badge in Sept and things have not slowed down since. I did mention a library seed or a table for the trade show of scouting which is normally in June. I will try and get in touch wed of fri this week.

Be well

Jim
"We only have a short time to live, so it is essential to do things that are worthwhile and to do them now."
~  Lord Robert Baden-Powell

Dakota

Josey Wales,
Looking forward to working with you again in NJ.
I'll sign up and let you know when I figure out my schedule.
Mike
"A fine marksman with a second rate rifle is far more effective than the reverse." - Colonel Jeff Cooper

How good are YOU, with YOUR rifle, Today?

"If the prospect of having your thumb hit by the bolt is unacceptable do not attempt to load your Garand"-Springfield M1 Garand owners manual

R.I.P "DAKOTA" My Buddy 1/24/01 - 6/23/12