News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah to the MA crew!

Started by lupis42, December 26, 2011, 10:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lupis42

I hope to see you on the trail in the new year!
You can never be too rich, too good looking, or too well armed.

Mr.Freedom

Just found this thread. Merry Christmas to Matt and family and the MA crew as well.
Don't Ever Forget 9/11

I Pray Not For An Easy Life, But That I Become A Strong Person.

THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph Thomas Paine

voidoid

Same to everyone!  I have a feeling this is gonna be a good year. 
The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.
~George Washington

Mr.Freedom

Hey Matt, if you get a chance to read this.... I cannot see the IAAR anymore and I am not allowed to PM anyone either. Any thoughts?? Mr.Freedom
Don't Ever Forget 9/11

THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph Thomas Paine

crak

You needed to answer the roll call.  Blake did. :)

Ask him to show you the link.
Check your drama at the door.

lupis42

The link may not work anymore - not sure where the thread was with info on what to do in that event though.
You can never be too rich, too good looking, or too well armed.

Nickle

Try contacting your SC and telling him your situation. I'll wager he'll get you pointed in the right direction.

And hopefully the new year finds my "southern" friends well. Meant as a compliment, of course (I'm a "Woodchuck" from a little north of you).
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.

crak

I made the guys that run the link aware you might be coming in late.

Mr.Freedom

Thanks but no luck so far, I am trying to find the correct section to post a thread to reopen the roll call so if anyone else besides me missed it, they can reconnect.
Don't Ever Forget 9/11

crak

It is being reopened on an individual basis.  I put your name in for re-opening.  Does the link still not work?