News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hello from Nashville

Started by Justsomedude, January 02, 2012, 04:19:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justsomedude

Just joined the Forum.
Hope to make it to an AS soon.

tncolonel

We look forward to seeing you at an Appleseed this year. The first one will be at Manchester in late March.  The eight scheduled Appleseeds for Manchester should post in the next few days.  We hope to have some scheduled at the Smyrna National Guard Range by the end of the month.  Also look for a schedule for Puryear Tenn. in the next few weeks.

TNColonel
Tennessee State Coordinator

Go_Vols!

Justsomedude

Read your other post and I am glad to hear that you are going to make the trip down to Manchester. It'll be great to meet you. The SB, IT, IIT's and myself will do our best to teach you everything you need to know.
I pledge allegiance to our Republic, one nation, under God with LIBERTY and justice for ALL!!!

John Adams  "Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."