News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas and Happy NewYear TN.

Started by Go_Vols!, December 25, 2011, 07:36:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Go_Vols!

Merry Christmas 
I hope that everyone will have a Happy Holiday. A new year is upon us and we all have turned our attention to family and friends. Don't foreget those who came before us. Give thanks to them for all the sacrafices they maid to insure the freedoms we enjoy today. From April 19, 1775 to the soldiers today and people like Fred, who are frighting the soft war to keep this great country the way it is meant to be.
Fred, Thank you for all that you are doing.  ^:)^
Hope to see all of you on the Ringling.  :---   God bless us all!  @)
I pledge allegiance to our Republic, one nation, under God with LIBERTY and justice for ALL!!!

John Adams  "Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."